New Ricoh deal (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Considering the commercial side is only there as there is a football stadium this proves how greedy and disgusting the council are.

The commercial side of them figures still goes to the club, nothing at all to do with the council.

Grendel

The commercial side of them figures still goes to the club, nothing at all to do with the council.

I assumed the commercial side was the revenues from all other non football related incomes. Is that attendance revenue? What is the ACL revenues then?

bigfatronssba

I assumed the commercial side was the revenues from all other non football related incomes. Is that attendance revenue? What is the ACL revenues then?

Those figures are just the clubs turnover broken down.

Commercial revenue is all non ticket and non F&B's releted income for the club. I.e TV money, shirt sales, advertising.

inside track

For what? What have they lost you clown.
<br />
<br />
No need to be abusive. I am simply passing on what I have been told by a very reliable source. There are a number of elements to this, including what Sisu are implying job their judicial review application, that their options to buy the Higgs 50% was effectively removed by the Council's £14 million rescue deal for ACL. Also that the Council acted well before that in a way that is seriously open to question.

I want to see what Les Reid reports tomorrow. I think (I hope!) that will tell us all much more.

cloughie

So les reid will tell us all, the week behind the news sports editor

but you have inside info no the inside track

yer right newbie

I will apologise if wrong

pugwash

There are a number of elements to this, including what Sisu are implying job their judicial review application, that their options to buy the Higgs 50% was effectively removed by the Council's £14 million rescue deal for ACL. Also that the Council acted well before that in a way that is seriously open to question.

I don't see how they can ask the council for damages over an agreement they had with the Higgs Trust. AFAIK the judicial review is solely to determine whether the council acted within their rights to buy the share.

Even if the council aren't allowed to go ahead with the transaction, I'd still question :

a) who holds the option to buy the 50% - if it's ccfc ltd, then has it lapsed with administration?
b) does the option preclude HT from selling it to another party any time they like?
c) does the council have the right to veto the potential co-owners?

cloughie

I don't see how they can ask the council for damages over an agreement they had with the Higgs Trust. AFAIK the judicial review is solely to determine whether the council acted within their rights to buy the share.

Even if the council aren't allowed to go ahead with the transaction, I'd still question :

a) who holds the option to buy the 50% - if it's ccfc ltd, then has it lapsed with administration?
b) does the option preclude HT from selling it to another party any time they like?

Exactly if any one was on the inside track they wouldn' t use it as a username

unlless a WUM

Last edited:

Big_Ben

Problem is that these questions mean zilch in relationship to the major league poker game that is being played out between SISU and the council.
Whether there is something to this inside info from the newcomer called Inside Track or not, I don't know, but if he's a WUM he's played a blinder with bites all over the place. If he's straight up it's hot stuff, and a who blinks first scenario. Many of these never make it to the courtroom, with last minute deals being done on the courtroom steps.
You've got to admit it - life at Coventry City is far from dull.

James Smith

<br />
<br />
No need to be abusive. I am simply passing on what I have been told by a very reliable source. There are a number of elements to this, including what Sisu are implying job their judicial review application, that their options to buy the Higgs 50% was effectively removed by the Council's £14 million rescue deal for ACL. Also that the Council acted well before that in a way that is seriously open to question.

I want to see what Les Reid reports tomorrow. I think (I hope!) that will tell us all much more.

So are you saying that SISU were only looking to be able to buy the club once they had distressed ACL, and they now can't buy because the council taking on the mortgage has made their distressing ineffective and kept the potential purchase price the same?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If a stadium was ever built they wouldn't pay for it. Revenue on food and drink averaged about £850,000 a year I believe from memory. 60% of that is worth a lot of wages in this league.[/QUOT

If I was in charge there wouldn't be much left for wages after deducting my management fees:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread