New Signing about to be announced - Jonson Clarke-Harris (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

he reminds me of cr7 with way he has his back straight and ches tpuffed out. we know hes got pace. i think biamou falls over more than jch tbh. hopefully he can grab 12-15 goals next season whilst helping mcnulty get 25 or more.

same wioth biamou, if they are rotated same as last year a good goal return would be 10 each

Sbarcher

While you're all fired up, here's my contribution.

giphy.gif
This is the same lady on her hols.
9932.jpg

Attachments

• 9932.jpg
    9932.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 9932.jpg
    9932.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 13

GaryJones

Good signing - perfect for swapping with Max Biamou to keep that physicality up front throughout the entire 90mins.
One good signing after another so far!
Starting to justify the 5 season tickets Ive bought including a couple of spares for mates and my kids friends.

speedie87

Don’t think we any choice but to sign him after jan as when he came it said on loan with a view to permanent

Greggs

Weren't good enough to get in the Rotherham side, nothing i've seen of him suggests he is good enough to be competitive in L1

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Met him in the colly on that famous Monday, he said he was hoping to be signed up in the next few weeks and he had enjoyed his time with the team! Got a picture with him and all! I think he’s brought something else to us since he’s joined and he’s still young and has lots that Robins can improve. He seems a good team fit and doesn’t moan when he’s not starting - like Biamou. Good signing.

Colin Steins Smile

He was out injured until not long before he moved to us wasn't he?
True and the type of injury he had takes a player time to get back to a level. MR has the ability to improve this player, but he’s got to work harder on his mental side of the game. So far in his career he’s not shown previous managers those attributes.

Londonccfcfan

Happy with this, as others have said his signing gave Max the boost and break he needed.

Think there’s a lot more to come from JCH.

One area defintaely he can contribute is dead ball free kicks...looks like a bullet of a free kick, didn’t see enough of his left foot. Think he could be gem.

Ricketts

A good signing, and demonstrates the bond that exists in the squad.

He will improve under MR and with a decent pre-season.

RegTheDonk

Pleased he's signed, keeps the building ethos going and he can mix it up when he puts his mind to it. I hope, along with the other signings, this is to ensure adequate cover for injuries etc., and not to make sure we can field a team if we sell off our "star" players.

Magwitch

Think he’s okay to be honest different type of centre forward to Biamou, talking Biamou I’ll be interested to know what that Grendel’ s opinion will be as JCH scored less goals than he did.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

While you're all fired up, here's my contribution.

giphy.gif
I hope you asked the wife if it's OK to post that video of her on SBT. :emoji_laughing:

Samo

He has earned a go in my opinion. Lets see how he does.

Otis

Jokes on you, Otis’ wife is Russian, inside that woman are five other women.
So, exactly like a Russian doll then.

Well... sort of. Instead of getting smaller, everytime you unpeel a doll casing there's an even fatter doll inside, until you get to the last big reveal and it's just one monster fatberg that awaits you.

pipkin73

So, exactly like a Russian doll then.

Well... sort of. Instead of getting smaller, everytime you unpeel a doll casing there's an even fatter doll inside, until you get to the last big reveal and it's just one monster fatberg that awaits you.
The rather nice video of the sky blue hat reminded me of the Jakki Degg pic wearing the Cov top. After a very "hard" Google search I could not find the pic. Does anyone have it to post up.

Users who are viewing this thread