Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

New statement

This is the same FL who have not applied the statutory penalties (should have been 15 points, not 10), not refused permission for move to Sixfields (against their rules) allowed CCFC to continue with Joy as a shadow director (against their own rules), randomly gave the golden share without challenging Appleton's pretend uncertainty about who held it) - they have bent over backwards at every stage to accommodate SISU.

If I was the FL I'd have tried to find justification for a Luton-style 30 point penalty, then refuse the move to Sixfileds or insist that the club pay back the missing 43 years of the lease at £1.3m as a penalty for leaving the Ricoh

It's seems to me you'd be salivating at the prospect of a 30 points penalty.

Why do you hate the club and us who follow them?
 
Why are you even bothering when you don't even have any of the basic historical facts ?
Was it a loan? Who owned Football Investors Ltd? Did CCFC or its directors not make any investment in FIL? Was it a joint venture? Come on John, think for yourself eh. ...
 
This is the same FL who have not applied the statutory penalties (should have been 15 points, not 10), not refused permission for move to Sixfields (against their rules) allowed CCFC to continue with Joy as a shadow director (against their own rules), randomly gave the golden share without challenging Appleton's pretend uncertainty about who held it) - they have bent over backwards at every stage to accommodate SISU.

If I was the FL I'd have tried to find justification for a Luton-style 30 point penalty, then refuse the move to Sixfileds or insist that the club pay back the missing 43 years of the lease at £1.3m as a penalty for leaving the Ricoh
You sound like you wanted them to. See my quote of NW's post.
 
So if CCFC get docked points because Sisu have not kept to the whatever was agreed with the FL.
Who will be to blame ?
 
Its horrible isn't it?

Ostensibly this statement offers some hope for a change of attitude.

Ultimately there are so many opportunities to make it mean something else that you cannot believe it. And given past history we are entitled to some scepticism.

I haven't read the full 36 pages but this stands out to me.

Joy Seppala's name has been removed as an author.
 
It's seems to me you'd be salivating at the prospect of a 30 points penalty.

Why do you hate the club and us who follow them?

I don't hate the players, staff or fans - but I do hate SISU and if you count them as "the club", then it;s because of their incompetence, lying, scheming, and general disregard for the fans - they have dismantled the club and still people like you cling to them.
 
sorry to inform you but I agree that both sides are to blame.

However unlike you how can the ones that took our team away SISU ever be forgiven and how that cancels out is beyond even me?


Wrong SISU are to blame and I've said that a zillion times. However, I also blame ACL, so to black and whiters like yourself the second cancels out the first.
 
Well if they legally owe them nothing then I can see another Sisu court case coming up after all they don't like paying even bills they do owe?


Legally sisu owe ACL nothing. It's the football league that inserted a clause saying that ACL should receive an amount. This amount will be determined on 7th august.
 
It's just like you Hate the concrete soulless Ricioh in a run down area of a City you really detest?

It's seems to me you'd be salivating at the prospect of a 30 points penalty.

Why do you hate the club and us who follow them?
 
Who says SISU are forgiven? Did I say that? If so, I apologise, but I'm sure I didn't.

sorry to inform you but I agree that both sides are to blame.

However unlike you how can the ones that took our team away SISU ever be forgiven and how that cancels out is beyond even me?
 
So if CCFC get docked points because Sisu have not kept to the whatever was agreed with the FL.
Who will be to blame ?

But they won't will they.... they have met the conditions set out by the FL. You're making an argument out of something that is non-existent now.
 
Wouldn't your fantastic idea of docking them 30 points and making them what pay over £40M for the rest of the rent agreement also "dismantle" the club somewhat? People don't "cling" to SISU, they cling to CCFC, more so because they have been taken away from the City.

I don't hate the players, staff or fans - but I do hate SISU and if you count them as "the club", then it;s because of their incompetence, lying, scheming, and general disregard for the fans - they have dismantled the club and still people like you cling to them.
 
You said cancelled out in my book that is forgiven nothing anyone can do to our club can ever cancel that out.
Who says SISU are forgiven? Did I say that? If so, I apologise, but I'm sure I didn't.
 
I said that I have stated many times "SISU are to blame" but also said I blame ACL. Many people won't have a word said against ACL so I said for many (including yourself) that makes them "forget" the times where I've said "SISU are to blame".

Thus, I was saying that "for many" the second statement cancels the first out. I was saying YOU and OTHERS and THEIR perception of ME and WHAT I SAY. Nothing to do with cancelling ANY blame from SISU.

Comprehension.

You said cancelled out in my book that is forgiven nothing anyone can do to our club can ever cancel that out.
 
My perception of you is the same as yours is of me.
As for blaming CCC/ ACL they have their faults but as in life the biggest culprits have to shoulder the blame.
So if Sisu bring us home who knows the blame may shift the other way.

I said that I have stated many times "SISU are to blame" but also said I blame ACL. Many people won't have a word said against ACL so I said for many (including yourself) that makes them "forget" the times where I've said "SISU are to blame".

Thus, I was saying that "for many" the second statement cancels the first out. I was saying YOU and OTHERS and THEIR perception of ME and WHAT I SAY. Nothing to do with cancelling ANY blame from SISU.

Comprehension.
 
But they won't will they.... they have met the conditions set out by the FL. You're making an argument out of something that is non-existent now.

You must be very confident in Sisu to make that statement ?
None of us really know if Sisu have met the conditions of the FL we will find out on the 7th.
 
I'm sure it does. What I was trying to say (and not very well) that I do not cancel out any blame for SISU. They do have the lion's share of the blame, no doubt. Anyway, let's hope we do come back to the Ricoh sooner rather than later.

My perception of you is the same as yours is of me.
As for blaming CCC/ ACL they have their faults but as in life the biggest culprits have to shoulder the blame.
So if Sisu bring us home who knows the blame may shift the other way.
 
Of course he is.:whistle:

Oh and by the way I have met with Joy with my co conspirators no more anti Sisu then us,
In fact she asked to see us personally.
Are you suggesting Rob S is Pro SISU ?? ;)
 
And I'll buy you a pint..


I'm sure it does. What I was trying to say (and not very well) that I do not cancel out any blame for SISU. They do have the lion's share of the blame, no doubt. Anyway, let's hope we do come back to the Ricoh sooner rather than later.
 
No one exists who blames the Council solely for this mess. Well, maybe in your fevered brain.

Joy is happy to meet with anyone who holds the council solely responsible for the CCFC/ Sisu mess.
 
Joy is happy to meet with anyone who holds the council solely responsible for the CCFC/ Sisu mess.

So now let'sall solely blames the council?
 
What contracts are you referring to RobS? Don't ACL still have a deal with Compass that would need to be part of F&B negotiations?

I meant any contracts between ACL & CCFC, e.g. rent, service charges etc.
 
How do you come to that conclusion exactly?

As SISU TOLD the FL do not pay as we do not think we owe the full amount. SISU control when the money is paid, all they have to do is contact the FL and say pay ACL and it will be paid. SISU control the account untill the 7th August after that as the FL is trying to run the show, God knows what will happen.
 
The club should never have prostituted itself to the council.

Mcginnity post relegation should have just put us into administration. All creditors debts would go and no points reduction. Then with parachute payments in year two should have bought Highfield road back.

Condemning us to the worst rent deal in football was pure idiocy.

Then when dumbo ranson turned up with his equally dumb hedge fund they thought the best strategy for a quick profit was the premier league. Not when dumb brain appoints Coleman it isn't. They should have just not paid the rent straight away. ACL would have collapsed in an instant and they'd have got the ground.

They stopped paying the rent and ACL did not collapse in an instant. Another one of in your dreams, like the council was going to lose the JR.
 
Are you so sure ?
I could name Joy Seppela.

I probably should know better than to get involved in this now the thread has descended to where it has but here we go...

She has both publicly in the press and privately in meetings with fans – including at least one fan who I know to be an anti-Sisu/Sixfields boycotter – admitted to mistakes and apologised. Fisher & Labo have also gone on record publicly apologising too. I think it was Labo that came out with the immortal 'If I was a lifelong Coventry City fan, I'd be anti-Sisu too.'

(Not saying that it makes it OK, not saying that people should accept anything, just reporting some facts.)
 
As SISU TOLD the FL do not pay as we do not think we owe the full amount. SISU control when the money is paid, all they have to do is contact the FL and say pay ACL and it will be paid. SISU control the account untill the 7th August after that as the FL is trying to run the show, God knows what will happen.
How do you know Sisu control this? I've not seen that anywhere.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom