new talent (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Hobo

If we can't find the right player at the right price I would rather not sign anyone and stick with what we have.

runner

I'm concerned that even with money and an ability, it appears potentially, to buy not just loan a player ... that we can't get them to commit to us for reasons unknown ... Davies not coming has concerned me more for his turning us down rather than whether he was the right man for us or not ?

RoboCCFC90

Concerned? No.

The defence is solid, we don’t need to add to it.

Liam Kelly will soon be back and that will feel like a new signing and give us another option alongside Bayliss and Stevenson, permitting the latter is still with us.

Going forward Maguire-Drew looks a good player, Barrett is yet to show us what he can do, but by all accounts he looks like he can give us something.. McNulty is still finding the net and if Biamou can continue to find the net we will do ok.

I would love another CF someone who has a decent record and experience, but it’s so hard to find.

Any of;

Nicky Ajose
Aaron Amadi-Holloway
Tom Pope
Chris Maguire

The only issue is every other Club is looking for exactly the same thing we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedies_Chips

Concerned? No.

The defence is solid, we don’t need to add to it.

Liam Kelly will soon be back and that will feel like a new signing and give us another option alongside Bayliss and Stevenson, permitting the latter is still with us.

Going forward Maguire-Drew looks a good player, Barrett is yet to show us what he can do, but by all accounts he looks like he can give us something.. McNulty is still finding the net and if Biamou can continue to find the net we will do ok.

JMD hasn't convinced me yet. Thought he was a weak link on Saturday and didnt do much at Exeter either.
I would love another CF someone who has a decent record and experience, but it’s so hard to find.

Any of;

Nicky Ajose
Aaron Amadi-Holloway
Tom Pope
Chris Maguire

The only issue is every other Club is looking for exactly the same thing we are.

RoboCCFC90

I’d like to see what Barrett offers against what JMD has offered so far, I do like what I’ve seen from JMD so far.

stevefloyd

Jmd shows little flashes here and there but still think we needed more experience...who knows that may or not be Baker

steve82

Both new lads will be pivotal to the way we will look to play when the pitches improve towards the back end of the season for the run in.

I think MR has reacted well to what we need and still searching for a No9 so all is well here.

Still plenty of twists and turns this window could take tho

clint van damme

A new striker and Kelly fit again and I'll be happy. Though I wouldn't turn my nose up at an experienced midfielder if I was being greedy.

Users who are viewing this thread