New third shirt (1 Viewer)

oakey

Programme exclusive- Boddy's column reveals:
'Another stunning and topical third shirt will be unveiled towards the end of November.'

This has already been mentioned but I thought it deserves it own "thread"

Kilclines curly mullet

Heard this a few weeks ago, I have a feeling it will be yellow given that the away and third shirt are black/red and navy.

Was originally thinking green and black but think we already have too much black in the away kit

Last edited:

AiS86

City of culture is the only thing I can think of that would tick the topical box

cooperskyblue

Posted in the other thread but 80 years since the Coventry Blitz. Wonder of it could be to do with that. Phoenix from the Ashes. Rebuilding - links to today and the pandemic with the country having to rebuild. That is my link the the 'topical' quote.

AiS86

Posted in the other thread but 80 years since the Coventry Blitz. Wonder of it could be to do with that. Phoenix from the Ashes. Rebuilding - links to today and the pandemic with the country having to rebuild. That is my link the the 'topical' quote.
Thought maybe along those lines but if it was you’d imagine early November would be the time to reveal that

mrtrench

Following the success of the Two Tone kit last year, celebrating the best of Coventry's history, Coventry City are set to celebrate Lady Godiva this year. The team will play bare-chested (or 'skins') from April, once the cold weather has abated.

ajsccfc

Igg8rPS.png

Users who are viewing this thread