New Trust Statement (3 Viewers)

Ian1779

If you look at the history SISU keep walking away from the table.

People just got exasperated by them

Dare I quote Anne Lucas 're the Ricoh, "they offered no viable long term plan."

Without taking sides that seems to have become a consistent trait: Ricoh negotiations, alternative ground, academy, even in court!

But for now I still have a team to support.

Then get a deal on the table which is activated the moment legals are ended.

CharlesMore

For God's sake you lot; the Trust are trying to make a difference here and all you lot can do is moan and pick holes in their statement. Get real; we must do something if we are genuinely concerned about the future of our club.

Could not agree more, its why this site is not as busy as it once was, its totally out of sync to the majority of the City support, like GMK was in its dying days.

It's time for all supporters to unite under one banner before its too late.....

Ian1779

Fan ownership would be fantastic... What wrong with that?

How do we pay for it?

It's not playing budget, but associated costs and then what happens out of season.

If you think money is tight now, it could get a lot worse.

Plus it would turn into 1 large willy waving contest.

Grendel

Yeah, but didn't they then say that was incorrect later?

Thought someone came out and said the gun had been jumped and assumptions made didn't they?

Ah a misunderstanding. Which sounded exactly what i was told. Probably my source misunderstood as well.

Grendel

Could not agree more, its why this site is not as busy as it once was, its totally out of sync to the majority of the City support, like GMK was in its dying days.

Not as busy as it was. And this is your first post.

Ian1779

So where is evidence of the majority? The CET comment board?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

What I never understand is why statements are released saying the club must never move from its city but they've actually invited Eastwod to meetings. How can you explain that dichotomy.
How about they're the sky blues trust not the wasps trust. I don't give a fuck if wasps move to Scotland actualluy I wish they would,however I do care about CCFC staying in Coventry. Perhaps if our owners were a bit more engaging with the owners of wasps we might not be in such a shit situation.

Otis

If you look at the history SISU keep walking away from the table.

People just got exasperated by them

Dare I quote Anne Lucas 're the Ricoh, "they offered no viable long term plan."

Without taking sides that seems to have become a consistent trait: Ricoh negotiations, alternative ground, academy, even in court!

But for now I still have a team to support.
It is so annoying. They have made so many inflammatory statements and have ruffled lots of feathers in the process. The 'batter people in court,' the threatening to move away and them moving away and the 'that ship has sailed,' and Fisher's nonsensical prediction over Sixfields crowds and the constant saying that sites have been identified and getting fans hopes up when there has been no substance to any of their claims.

To be fair to them, they do now seem to have buttoned it a bit and not come out with such rubbish, but they have hardly instilled any trust from anyone in all the time they have been here.

Putting Venus on the board has been a positive move, but we now need more positivity from them and more action.

letsallsingtogether

In fairness, last did protest and i think he would again.

I prefer his approach of screw everybody, same as bhsb.
Yes everyone needs to be screwed.
Like it or not the Sisu out brigade seem to have the upper hand need to unite with them and then move on to the others from there.
Problem is we have too much in fighting that none will succeed.
The only ones to suffer out of all this will be us the fans as all the other parties don't care and can see the we are a disjointed bunch who can't agree on anything.
We seem to have been beaten to the point of not caring.

italiahorse

What I never understand is why statements are released saying the club must never move from its city but they've actually invited Eastwod to meetings. How can you explain that dichotomy.
... Because Wasps have the answers to our problems.
Well some of them

Grendel

Look it's obvious we all know what's being attempted so why won't someone say it and then we can argue about it?

SkyblueBazza

'...Trust'
Like anyone in any official 'party' involved in our debacle has been shown to be worthy of being given trust on any medium, let alone long term, basis!

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Rodders1

I've said it before - 51% ownership would be great. Not hurt many German sides. 49% could go to private backers. I'm not saying there are any though!

Just the principal of us running the club really appeals to me. We'd never let the club die.

NorthernWisdom

Like it or not the Sisu out brigade seem to have the upper hand need to unite with them and then move on to the others from there.

Seems fair enough. If there's a commitment to move on to the others I could go with that. Still think they'd be better just doing the every bugger out approach though - why waste time having this argument when we know it's going to happen, and it's easy enough to avoid!

(Watch me be unable to go to any proper protest now I've said that :D)

Go on, Sundays down t'wasps, you know it makes sense ;)

Ian1779

Yes everyone needs to be screwed.
Problem is we have too much in fighting that none will succeed.
The only ones to suffer out of all this will be us the fans as all the other parties don't care and can see the we are a disjointed bunch who can't agree on anything.
We seem to have been beaten to the point of not caring.

I'm all for the SISU out brigade provided there is a plan for the aftermath. That has to include a contingency because some of CCC's actions can't be undone now.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Seems fair enough. If there's a commitment to move on to the others I could go with that. Still think they'd be better just doing the every bugger out approach though - why waste time having this argument when we know it's going to happen, and it's easy enough to avoid!

(Watch me be unable to go to any proper protest now I've said that :D)

Go on, Sundays down t'wasps, you know it makes sense ;)
Said it weeks ago but didn't get much response. But quite frankly the fight is not there for a majority of the fans I'll go and a few others because we've been to others with only a few of us how many others would?

Nick

Administrator

Really?

It's amazing people sign up to discredit

NorthernWisdom

Said it weeks ago but didn't get much response. But quite frankly the fight is not there for a majority of the fans I'll go and a few others because we've been to others with only a few of us how many others would?

tbh I'm half joking but hell, I'd go to a Wasps game, dress in Sky Blue. Wouldn't really want all the media publicity and the like because it'd look a bit dense when only four of us turned up!

But hell, it'd amuse me to see the looks we'd get, see if we were allowed in even. Italia could tell us the best place to sit for maximum impact ;)

letsallsingtogether

tbh I'm half joking but hell, I'd go to a Wasps game, dress in Sky Blue. Wouldn't really want all the media publicity and the like because it'd look a bit dense when only four of us turned up!

But hell, it'd amuse me to see the looks we'd get, see if we were allowed in even. Italia could tell us the best place to sit for maximum impact ;)
Then you would have the stigma of being called a wasps fan by the 1 percenters on here every time they try to put a point across.
Don't give them the pleasure.

Ian1779

Then you would have the stigma of being called a wasps fan by the 1 percenters on here every time they try to put a point across.
Don't give them the pleasure.

Don't think he would if he's clearly making a protest appearance. That's like saying the hillers went to Sixfields.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Forgot to tell you I wouldn't go in just outside make sure no wasps scarves on Jimmy usual jolly japes

italiahorse

There's a couple of spaces by me. The protest could be there.
I'll introduce you to my mate Nick ;)
I'll even bring some beers to the seats.
Seriously though under the big screen is the best place as a lot of the match is reviewing the action on screen.

Users who are viewing this thread