Newport (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

My brother in-law is a Leicester fan. Just texted him to wind him up. He replied saying it was their reserve team and players he wants to sell. Bullshit !

Gazolba

Just goes to show that even Premier League sides who field a weakened team against lower-level opposition are taking a big risk.

Ashdown

Jingle bells jingle bells..........oh no !!! Loving it ! They put out a fairly strong team and the ones who didn't start were introduced at some point I believe. Sweet !

bringbackrattles

Jingle bells jingle bells..........oh no !!! Loving it ! They put out a fairly strong team and the ones who didn't start were introduced at some point I believe. Sweet !
My brother in-law is secretly gutted. I told him they have a Premier League squad, so they should be too strong for Newport. He said we should have been too strong for Sutton. Bastard !

Terry Gibson's perm

It’s about time the bbc etc talked about the more recent giant killings than the Sutton one, it’s a different world now and the gap between Leicester and Newport is way bigger than us to Sutton at the time

bringbackrattles

It’s about time the bbc etc talked about the more recent giant killings than the Sutton one, it’s a different world now and the gap between Leicester and Newport is way bigger than us to Sutton at the time
My brother in-law is really a Leicester Tigers rugby fan, so I ignore his football comments. Their not a great rugby side at the moment, so he isn't happy about that.

vow

Newport player Padraig Amond, centre forward, has always scored goals wherever he's gone (all be it lower leagues, Hartlepool springs to mind).

I like him, worth a punt perhaps?!

bringbackrattles

I got chucked out of the City end at Molyneux around 1984 ! Evening cup game !
Always lively when we played Wolves home and away.
Especially in the 70's. - 80's they'd wait for us by the subway, and it would kick off. Some City lads were there early in the morning,and the Wolves mob would be up early too !

steve82

Newport player Padraig Amond, centre forward, has always scored goals wherever he's gone (all be it lower leagues, Hartlepool springs to mind).

I like him, worth a punt perhaps?!

Was a player I highlighted as available and could do a job in L2 when we was building our squad for L2.

Decent enough for L2 level tho just extended his contract at Newport last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: vow

vow

Fair play to Newport, outplayed Middlesbrough 2-0.

Amond scoring again and fine goal too!

Gazolba

Just watched some highlights of their recent cup wins.
They have a couple of players that wouldn't look amiss in our team.

Users who are viewing this thread