Next 3 at home (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Heaven

What we thinking ladies and gents? Injuries taking their toll and tough games against Luton & Sheffield Utd.

My prediction; 5 points with 2 draws and 3 points vs Hull.

PUSB

Sky Blue Harry H

If we beat Hull, then one win from either of the other two is fine and will keep us up there, as well as having exceeded last year's points total with 9 games to go. 6 points it is (I'll want more if we beat Luton!)

Greggs

might be worth some of us taking our boots. If we were told at the start of the season that we'd be relying on Jamie Allen and a left back to play as attacking midfielders, it would have given us fans time to get fit and make a difference.

Blind-Faith

If we win two of them then I don’t mind loosing the other one, if we draw all three I’ll be pleased about not getting beat, win one and lose the other two then I’d rather of drawn all three, win all three I’ll book my hotel for the playoff final, lose all three then hopefully we will be safe for another season. Does that clear it up???

sylus

Luton- lose. but preying for a win. we owe these c#nts
Sheff Utd- draw.
Hull- win

SheafIsGod

might be worth some of us taking our boots. If we were told at the start of the season that we'd be relying on Jamie Allen and a left back to play as attacking midfielders, it would have given us fans time to get fit and make a difference.
That left back has more goals in 3 games at attacking mid than our first choice attacking mid has all season

JeffB

I think we will learn a lot more about our team on Tuesday evening.
Like a previous poster said we owe Luton big style and that should be motivation enough. Nevertheless we owed both Preston because we never beat them and Swansea because they were the first team to break our unbeaten record in the CBS arena. However we scraped a point against Preston at the death and despite Swansea having nothing to play for and ourselves desperate for points for a play off push they managed to put three past us before our reply.
In addition I hear the players were exhausted as a standard midweek defeat excuse. However that will not wash on Tuesday as Luton had the gruelling FA Cup tie with Chelsea on Wednesday before a lengthy trip to Teeside on Saturday followed by their trip to us on Tuesday so if anyone is going to be knackered it is them.

napolimp

Sheff Utd looked like a steaming pile of dog turds against Forest, I'd be disappointed if they beat us. They like to go around kicking the opposition though.

no_loyalty

Smash Luton, as we owe them one.
Smash Sheff United as I don’t like their fans or Billy Sharp.
Smash Hull because they wear the same colours as W***s.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

I think teams have worked us out for quite a few games now. Press us high, we can’t deal with it.

Wing backs have far less space than they did earlier in the season

We end up playing one touch, on the edge football to break the press when building from the back. Looks good when it comes off but it invariably doesn’t.

Sky_Blue_Daz

We will beat Luton, if our players have any pride they will remember that defeat at Luton and pay them back with interest.
Hope so , would love to see us batter them but would take a 1-0

stevefloyd

Apparently Hyam and Ohare clashed heads in training so lets hope it was over 7 days ago and they are available...Play like we are capable and WDW play like we have been of late and LLD

blunted

If the refs don't clamp down on Luton and Sheff Utd, we may not have 11 experienced players fit for the next match after. Fear the worst now, but we still have had a great season.

Covkid1968#

We will beat Luton, if our players have any pride they will remember that defeat at Luton and pay them back with interest.
I was thinking the same for Swansea… bunch of tippy tappy at the back no end product wankers did us at the CBS and we’d want payback!!! Tippy tappy at the back no end product wankers did us again. So Luton win. Possibly comfortable 😳😳😬😬

Brighton Sky Blue

Jones has Robins' number, and they've assembled a decent group. Sheff Utd finally reflecting their obscene parachute payment advantage. Hull also buoyed by white knight #4785975

D1 L2

SkyblueTexan

Time for us to go on a 12 game winning streak and rocket our way to the autos 🚀

Users who are viewing this thread