Next 4 games (1 Viewer)

cathedraltospare

Are all winnable

Swindon (H)
Scunthorpe (A)
Colchester (H)
Hartlepool (H)

last three are all in the bottom 6 and Swindon are rocking after Di Canio left.

With 3 clean sheets in 4 matches and a striker that is scoring goals every game I'm quietly optimistic. Don't care how bad we are at home we can surely beat Colchester and Hartlepool!

Saturday now key - win to keep the momentum going

Houdi

Are all winnable

Swindon (H)
Scunthorpe (A)
Colchester (H)
Hartlepool (H)

With 3 clean sheets in 4 matches and a striker that is scoring goals every game I'm quietly optimistic. Don't care how bad we are at home we can surely beat Colchester and Hartlepool!

Don't forget followed by Portsmouth away.:claping hands:

tippex9

Really? Are we going to do this?

These topics always end in tears.... ;)

GaryJones

Are all winnable

Swindon (H)
Scunthorpe (A)
Colchester (H)
Hartlepool (H)

Only trouble is 3 of these games are at home! (Hartlepool are on a roll) - I dont think you would bet your house on us getting 10 points from those 4 - but if we could its game on!...............................................................................:p

pipkin73

Are all winnable

Swindon (H)
Scunthorpe (A)
Colchester (H)
Hartlepool (H)

Try checking Hartlepools form, most inform team in the league at the moment

Colchester beat unstoppable Yeovil, Bury won at Swindon and Hartlepool are beating everyone its that time of season when you have to fight for every ball and scrap for every point as the table means nothing.

If we stick with that attitude I have said for a long time that there is not a single club in this league that we should not beat. The trick is turning should have wons to actual wins.

Nice to be in with a shout with 11 to play though March 2013 is going to be huge 6 games with 4 at home and then a Bank Holiday cracker down the M6 at Walsall on April Fools day.

Users who are viewing this thread