Next Saturday (1 Viewer)

singers_pore

Surely we have to go for the win don't we? We still have a chance of finishing 4th or 5th which would give us home advantage. Plus I don't want us to get Exeter with their poxy away allocation. I think it would be a big mistake for us to just settle for the draw.

westofrayne

Surely we have to go for the win don't we? We still have a chance of finishing 4th or 5th which would give us home advantage. Plus I don't want us to get Exeter with their poxy away allocation. I think it would be a big mistake for us to just settle for the draw.
I agree but Exeter would be better than the bullyboy tactics of Notts Cty

torchomatic

Sunday.

torchomatic

Londonccfcfan

I’m still thinking negatively after an amazing performance.

Gutted it’s gonna be decided on the day. Was hoping it was sealed.

But it’s gonna a very tough game now with Morecambe needing another point. We lose 1 nil and Mansfield win 1 nil, then we are fucked on goals scored.

Oh how I wish we were a bit more positive vs Stevenage 2nd half. Wouldn’t be in this position.

Tommo72

I’m still thinking negatively after an amazing performance.

Gutted it’s gonna be decided on the day. Was hoping it was sealed.

But it’s gonna a very tough game now with Morecambe needing another point. We lose 1 nil and Mansfield win 1 nil, then we are fucked on goals scored.

Oh how I wish we were a bit more positive vs Stevenage 2nd half. Wouldn’t be in this position.

Jesus Christ I bet you are fun to live with..

Tommo72

What if what if what if...

Fuck me, Mr Everfuckingeventuality. I bet you cut the lawn with scissors and get credit on your electricity bill every quarter..

Otis

I'm really, really, really optimistic about next week. We need just 1 point.

Totally convinced we will get it and am fully expecting us to win.

Last edited:

skybluepm2

Bloody Yeovil popping up again, this time away at Lincoln! No doubt they will get smashed 8-0 ensuring we finish 7th with an inferior goal difference (assuming we get at least a point).

fernandopartridge

We'll go for the win like we do every game, despite the nonsense spoken on here

steve82

Let’s strike a deal with a Morecambe, gentleman’s agreement say.

I’d prefer us to finish 7th. Statistically that’s the best spot.

Hopefully Notts county better Exeter’s result tho so we take on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Adge

1-1 is a given next week then with both teams needing something.

Users who are viewing this thread