Next Season’s Ticket Prices (1 Viewer)

Jojo77

Keep tickets at the same price and they will sell plenty more lots of people i know regret not getting season and have ended up buying half season tickets and some others 6 match packages, keeping prices down helps build the fan base plus better match day experience and atmosphere inside the ground.
The fans have definitely helped the players on the pitch this season

NortonSkyBlue

Keep tickets at the same price and they will sell plenty more lots of people i know regret not getting season and have ended up buying half season tickets and some others 6 match packages, keeping prices down helps build the fan base plus better match day experience and atmosphere inside the ground.
The fans have definitely helped the players on the pitch this season
But we reserve the right to moan about the lack of investment

Grendel

You moan about everything. It makes no difference what it is the club is always wrong. Never understood why you aren’t our CEO.

because unlike Boddy I’d never work for the Sisu dollar

thekidfromstrettoncamp

We have had a very cheap season of good football - they had to keep it low as it was not clear where we would be playing - you want new players we have to
Pay for them somehow
This season were there not something like 11000 season ticket sold and yet the squad has decreased without additions money coming in with Susi all the money goes to pay off interest as I see it .While on I had a 6 match package will not be having 1 again unless they alter the price structure.The concession one cost £19 a game where as the c grade games you get for £15.

David O'Day

This season were there not something like 11000 season ticket sold and yet the squad has decreased without additions money coming in with Susi all the money goes to pay off interest as I see it .While on I had a 6 match package will not be having 1 again unless they alter the price structure.The concession one cost £19 a game where as the c grade games you get for £15.

Decreased? the team are much better than last year and probably cost much more than last year as well

Mcbean

you could have bought a season ticket from the off maybe - its been the best value for a number of seasons

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Decreased? the team are much better than last year and probably cost much more than last year as well
I agree the team is stronger as players progress but the squad decrease in numbers (6 or 7) and increase in attendances should at least cover the increase in new contracts. if the increase in contracts is costing more we are living beond our means something it was stated we would not do.

Colin Steins Smile

I agree the team is stronger as players progress but the squad decrease in numbers (6 or 7) and increase in attendances should at least cover the increase in new contracts. if the increase in contracts is costing more we are living beond our means something it was stated we would not do.
I feel the exiting of so many players during January was preparation for the summer recruitment. I'm just hoping that we don't get stuck with the likes of Da Costa still on the wage bill. In the short term we are very short of quality to back up the top 12 - 14 players....hopefully it doesn't impact too much in the final few months.

Covkid1968#

Think I’m leaning towards not renewing…. Not a huge price thing for me. I’d be happy to about £400 before it’s a price issue… then I’m looking at match day experience

Adge

you could have bought a season ticket from the off maybe - its been the best value for a number of seasons
It was-but still a gamble as there was no guarantee that games or the season would not be interrupted again.

Mcbean

It was-but still a gamble as there was no guarantee that games or the season would not be interrupted again.
True but I think the club nailed their flag to the mast with a low ball and of course we all hoped there would be no restrictions and As I said above for me the football has generally been excellent - I have also watched some away games on ifollow whereas before it was the radio only unless of course we went !

Users who are viewing this thread