Next seasons kit.... (4 Viewers)

AiS86

@Saddlebrains did you hear about the kits from someone at the club? Someone told me they’d seen them and described the home and away exactly how you have, said black and gold for the third. Didn’t know whether to believe it or not but if that’s 2 different sources…

Saddlebrains

@Saddlebrains did you hear about the kits from someone at the club? Someone told me they’d seen them and described the home and away exactly how you have, said black and gold for the third. Didn’t know whether to believe it or not but if that’s 2 different sources…

Not from my usual source no, but someone who would know

SkyBluePower

Let’s face it , virtually all football kits look awful. The opposite of good design, horrible thin shiny material and look appalling on nearly anyone not a professional footballer. Especially men with small legs and 3/4 length shorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nunchuckas

Black and gold...surely not a remake of this absolute classic! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    800.8 KB · Views: 38

Ashdown

Apart from last years kit, I’m not a massive fan of Hummel . A change might be nice for new design input.

Fergusons_Beard

The issue with Hummel shirts is most blokes are a 40 chest and their sizings ignore this.

Medium 38-40 Large 42-44. No 40-42.

Fucking weird and annoying as you end up
With a really fucking tight medium or a baggy as fuck large.

Don’t really get it.

As for the white striped home kit this year-should never have been signed off by the club-atrociously designed and embarrassing-considering the previous years excellent offering.

The material was substandard too-club asking for cheapest and basic shirt so that profit margins larger.

I used to work in the clothing manufacturing industry and we’re talking probably around a fiver a shirt to make-tops.

Blackout shirt-again cost saving 1 colour print-especially if badge and sponsor not ironed on transfer.

Will wait and see but can’t see it getting any better next season-prepare for more tat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

messiahrobins

The issue with Hummel shirts is most blokes are a 40 chest and their sizings ignore this.

Medium 38-40 Large 42-44. No 40-42.

Fucking weird and annoying as you end up
With a really fucking tight medium or a baggy as fuck large.

Don’t really get it.

As for the white striped home kit this year-should never have been signed off by the club-atrociously designed and embarrassing-considering the previous years excellent offering.

The material was substandard too-club asking for cheapest and basic shirt so that profit margins larger.

I used to work in the clothing manufacturing industry and we’re talking probably around a fiver a shirt to make-tops.

Blackout shirt-again cost saving 1 colour print-especially if badge and sponsor not ironed on transfer.

Will wait and see but can’t see it getting any better next season-prepare for more tat.

Could be because they make the shirts to allow for women's tits. Maybe not many tits fit 40-42, as most lads will be preferring birds fitting 42-44....and their is nothing sexier than your missus wearing nothing but a Cov shirt.

ajsccfc

Blackout kits are old hat now, they were popular before we had the two-tone kit that's now in our retro section.

BrisbaneBronco

Need to go back to sublimated design where sponsors logo forms part of the design. Heat transfers are crap and prone to cracking and peeling. Last shirt I can remember with this type of design was the Puma/Cassidy striped shirt. Also go back to embroidered or sow on club crest.

Fergusons_Beard

Need to go back to sublimated design where sponsors logo forms part of the design. Heat transfers are crap and prone to cracking and peeling. Last shirt I can remember with this type of design was the Puma/Cassidy striped shirt. Also go back to embroidered or sow on club crest.

This years multi coloured (half and half template) kit celebrating Hummel’s anniversary had a sublimated badge and was class.

bukayosakamoto

Shame that the kit manufacturer is still Hummel, but I think Monzo is a decent shirt sponsor. Excited to see what it looks like. Just hope it still doesn't have that XL motors logo on the sleeve as well, I've always thought that looked crap

AJB1983

Monzo is Gary Hoffman as well isn’t it? So makes sense.
they’ve/he’s got a box at the CBS all liveried up.

so if it is then as the main sponsor I’d imagine KoS moving to the sleeve or something?

Users who are viewing this thread