Next supporters forum 18 April (1 Viewer)

Somerset Sky Blue

1. Does the club have a plan to improve the ticketing website? If not, they should. Concept of a 'Client Ref.' is dumb. 'Membership No.' or a 'Customer No.' would be better. Being able to use JSB vouchers online would be a huge step forward, too.

2. Facilities before games. If the club needs or want people there earlier, in numbers, they need to provide places to sit or perch and put stuff down. Ideally, somewhere sheltered from the rain.

3. Opening blocks. It's counter productive waiting till almost all singles have sold. When it's down to singles, get another block open. People need choice and a chance to get decent tickets in advance.

4. Away tickets. Having a small % of away allocations go to a ballot, in pairs, would stop there being a closed shop if we keep building the way we are. A small min. requirement for entering the ballot.

5. Club and Fraser's needs to find some way of sorting public transport, esp. after games. It's not good enough, and the ground was only built on the condition this was sorted. Should be a priority.
Please ask about the jsb vouchers being used on-line... Not everyone lives local and can just go to the ground.
Although this season , I rang the ticket office and paid to pick up on matchday. Just a shame I can't order and pay online.

Flying Fokker

We have no control over this as the home club will sort their ticket numbers as they please.

In terms of sitting where you want, ok for a half full away end. Carnage for a sold out away end

Just sit where your ticket number says

Also, our away support this year has been the poorest for years in terms of atmosphere

Ref away support. The demographic is quite old…Seasoned ticket holders. Do you think they need to go to choir practice or is it something else?

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Is there a future plan to expand Ryton training ground, and if its not possible is there a plan to relocate, as you look at most PL, Championship and some League 1 clubs they have big complexes where Academy is on the same site

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Gents toilets needs looking at to improve the flow caused by people going into the exit doors rather than entrance

A steward manning the exits doors would solve this to stop people trying to enter

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
Yes this is a good short term measure to educate the ignorant. Typical of so many things I see in overall in society, The 'I will do what I want to do' and 'don't tell me what to do' mentality of many people regardless of its impact on others and society.

Saddlebrains

Is Doug willing to invest in the summer if Vik doesnt leave Sporting, or are we going to be selling Sheaf?

David O'Day

Have the club thought about moving the 'gantry' to the other side of the ground for live games/highlights? The stadium appearing more full to tv audiences make sponsorship more attractive and entice more casual fans to attend games.
That'll cost a fortune as the other side is just a facade that can not support the gantry.

The cost is something no one is going to want to pay, it would be nice but is unlikely to happen.

Also the cost would be to the arena and not the club.

David O'Day

Gents toilets needs looking at to improve the flow caused by people going into the exit doors rather than entrance

A steward manning the exits doors would solve this to stop people trying to enter

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
There's a number of toilets where the separate doors create the back log, where there is half the toilets not being used because people go in 1 door and the exit door is before the 2nd set of stalls etc. which are then mostly empty

Alex1987

Please can the club indicate how many people fall into each points window when selling away tickets. It would be useful when buying with friends in different categories. For example, I saw on Twitter Aberdeen do this:

fatso

In view of the number of games being switched from Saturday 3pm to evening matches only to suit Sky, is there there any possibility of some sort of refund policy for those ST holders who can't make evening matches?
I for one wont be renewing unless there is.
Good shout, I'd suggest that if 3 or more games are moved for Sky coverage, then some of that Sky money should be used to give a discount to season ticket holders when it comes to renewing.
Even if its only 5% it would be a help.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Good shout, I'd suggest that if 3 or more games are moved for Sky coverage, then some of that Sky money should be used to give a discount to season ticket holders when it comes to renewing.
Even if its only 5% it would be a help.
The season tickets are effectively reduced for the commitment. There wouldn’t be any further reduction because it’s moved for Sky

it’s a case of having your cake and eating it

Alex1987

Yeah my ST was £250....I'll probably only do 16 games due to other commitments and fixtures being moved but it's still far cheaper than paying as you go (I'd be able to do about 8 games for £250)

mmttww

Asking the club to sort a ticket exchange portal out where you can sell your seat for games you can't make, sound. Asking for money back on your season ticket is a bit weird esp. as you know what's coming next season, which the club can't control.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Pete, can the club not have a team Coach from a Coach company in Coventry ? Instead of the present one with Birmingham plasterer down the side of it.

MalcSB

There's a number of toilets where the separate doors create the back log, where there is half the toilets not being used because people go in 1 door and the exit door is before the 2nd set of stalls etc. which are then mostly empty
Don’t people have brains as well as bladders?

Chris1987

When we travel away there's a sort of an unwritten rule that you sit/stand where you like
This is good in my view as it let's mates stand together and that helps generate our fantastic away atmosphere
However , I've personally witnessed a few altercations where people have demanded that they sit in their designated seat and the people already there aren't for moving

How about the away tickets are numbered 1 to whatever the allocation is.
That way we can just stand where we like and nobody can demand that it's their space and we don't oversell them.
This would result in chaos. I've witnessed similar at a few away games ( Watford being the most recent ) but it's largely fueled by those who have had too much pop. At the end of the day you should sit in your designated seat unless you can swap amicably.

higgs

Toilets outside of the ground are badly needed if you need a pee before the turnstiles open ur in big trouble

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Chris1987

Away tickets are not a closed shop. Most games made general sale.

If you spend the time, effort and money to go to Sunderland and Middlesbrough, you'll have no problems getting tickets to Wolves, Birmingham, Watford etc
Factually most don't . Some do. Second paragraph is plainly incorrect.

letsallsingtogether

When we travel away there's a sort of an unwritten rule that you sit/stand where you like
This is good in my view as it let's mates stand together and that helps generate our fantastic away atmosphere
However , I've personally witnessed a few altercations where people have demanded that they sit in their designated seat and the people already there aren't for moving

How about the away tickets are numbered 1 to whatever the allocation is.
That way we can just stand where we like and nobody can demand that it's their space and we don't oversell them.
I always stand in my allocated seat have done for 30 odd years. Sometimes it's a good view sometimes it's not sometimes its with my mates sometimes not.
So now people want priority tickets and also to choose where they stand!!
As the away tickets are produced by the home team City will have no say in it.

Users who are viewing this thread