Next supporters forum 18 April (7 Viewers)

JAM See

How about people who purchase an iFollow video pass through the club getting 5 loyalty points?

My understanding is that fans going away contribute nothing.

At least fans shelling out for iFollow contribute something to the club.

Anybody who wants to watch the game can do so anyway, without paying for iFollow.
Might encourage a bigger take up.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

How about people who purchase an iFollow video pass through the club getting 5 loyalty points?

My understanding is that fans going away contribute nothing.

At least fans shelling out for iFollow contribute something to the club.

Anybody who wants to watch the game can do so anyway, without paying for iFollow.
Might encourage a bigger take up.
Fans going away , support the team and help the players and the club. That is hardly nothing! Its not all about money!

The point about ifollow and locality points has merit though.

Grendel

Can't agree with the sentiments for season ticket holders getting refunds for non attendance. They already get tickets at a generously discounted rate compared to buying on a match by match basis, and have the luxury of knowing they are always guaranteed a ticket for any big cup or play off games.

I know some who struggle to attend midweek games - either work or travel and many fixtures have been rearranged - it’s going to mean reduced numbers next season

Legia Sky Blue

I know some who struggle to attend midweek games - either work or travel and many fixtures have been rearranged - it’s going to mean reduced numbers next season

While we may well lose some of the old regulars it's hard not to envisage the club's upwards trajectory not attracting other supporters into becoming season ticket holders. At the moment it is feasible that without a season ticket, it might be difficult securing an individual match ticket with any certainty, particularly to the bigger games. I suspect that may sway some who know they will be unlikely to attend some of our midweek games.

Adge

While we may well lose some of the old regulars it's hard not to envisage the club's upwards trajectory not attracting other supporters into becoming season ticket holders. At the moment it is feasible that without a season ticket, it might be difficult securing an individual match ticket with any certainty, particularly to the bigger games. I suspect that may sway some who know they will be unlikely to attend some of our midweek games.
Mmm-not sure about that. I can only see season ticket take up being better next season and higher than the 19,000 this season due to the continued progress we are making.

SBT

Toilets outside of the ground are badly needed if you need a pee before the turnstiles open ur in big trouble

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
I think they have some portaloos tastefully placed in front of the Wall of Fame

Viktor17

This would result in chaos. I've witnessed similar at a few away games ( Watford being the most recent ) but it's largely fueled by those who have had too much pop. At the end of the day you should sit in your designated seat unless you can swap amicably.
Agree. Do think we should try and be able to select seats especially when taking the kids, so we can get near front. (Appreciate that’s not clubs fault btw)

wingy

Then have fun queueing for ages whilst I walk straight in the exit. Unsure why you won’t take this seriously.

other posters have raised this too
Cooperation has been proven to be benificial to flow circa 1970 something study said about mot9rway merging?

pusbccfc

Would be good to know what strategy he's going for with tickets prices.

Surely he's not going to raise the category A prices again?

slyblue57

Fans going away , support the team and help the players and the club. That is hardly nothing! Its not all about money!

The point about ifollow and locality points has merit though.
Of course its about the money,support is great away but it contributes little to the Team, ground or funding all things Sky Blue.
Season tickets are the blood of the club.
Ifollow points are a good idea tho.

skybluecam

Nah. Our cup run has got the bandwagon going again, I think we could sell more than 18,500 next year, especially if we could sneak into the playoffs.

Hertsccfc

Nah. Our cup run has got the bandwagon going again, I think we could sell more than 18,500 next year, especially if we could sneak into the playoffs.
Also I thought I heard the new TV deal would mean more weekend matches but just not at 3 on Saturdays.

Users who are viewing this thread