Next year Season tickets (1 Viewer)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
All, please see the thread at the top about the ST fund, I know many have donated before, not as many donations this year and understand sometimes these things run a natural course and also it’s harder for people right now.

if you have a few pounds to spare then donations will always help others get to see the city next year.

More importantly, if you know families or individuals that would benefit from a free season ticket the use the nomination form or message me, it can be financial, mental health, any valid reasons you see why it would benefit them or any charities supporting local children etc.

thank you

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'm going 13.25k

giphy.gif

Badger

All, please see the thread at the top about the ST fund, I know many have donated before, not as many donations this year and understand sometimes these things run a natural course and also it’s harder for people right now.

if you have a few pounds to spare then donations will always help others get to see the city next year.

More importantly, if you know families or individuals that would benefit from a free season ticket the use the nomination form or message me, it can be financial, mental health, any valid reasons you see why it would benefit them or any charities supporting local children etc.

thank you

The link above is to the old Fund not this years which is surprisingly low

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams

no_loyalty

Help required!

I’m trying to renew my season ticket online but having problems, I log into my account and click on renew now. It takes me to a seating plan but my seat is greyed out. What am I doing wrong?

skybluepm2

Help required!

I’m trying to renew my season ticket online but having problems, I log into my account and click on renew now. It takes me to a seating plan but my seat is greyed out. What am I doing wrong?

If you click on the icon that is a silhouette of a person it’ll take you to your personal page and offer you the renewal link. Had the same problem initially. Hope you get it sorted.

no_loyalty

If you click on the icon that is a silhouette of a person it’ll take you to your personal page and offer you the renewal link. Had the same problem initially. Hope you get it sorted.

I have just clicked on that but it doesn’t take me to my personal page (just says your next game and 0 notifications), looks like I will have to go to the ticket office to do it.

skybluepm2

I have just clicked on that but it doesn’t take me to my personal page (just says your next game and 0 notifications), looks like I will have to go to the ticket office to do it.

That’s strange. Should give you the renewal notification. Maybe try them on twitter, they’re usually pretty helpful.

Grendel

I’ve just done it. When you click the notification there should be a green or blue button which you click and takes you to you seat

Reactions: AOM

no_loyalty

I’ve just done it. When you click the notification there should be a green or blue button which you click and takes you to you seat

It says I have no notifications (very strange), looks like a trip to the ground.

4CECE268-8974-4017-BFCD-B74F3CFB25DD.png 4CECE268-8974-4017-BFCD-B74F3CFB25DD.png

Last edited:

samccov1987

Help required!

If your in a network just check whose allowed to assign/manage tickets.

I couldn’t progress mine and my sons in the family stand but it was because I was down to assign not manage his tickets. Might be wrong but don’t think you can buy an adult without a child in there.

no_loyalty

If your in a network just check whose allowed to assign/manage tickets.

I couldn’t progress mine and my sons in the family stand but it was because I was down to assign not manage his tickets. Might be wrong but don’t think you can buy an adult without a child in there.

Ok cheers, going to remove people assigned and try again.

Sky Blue Harry H

I've renewed mine, but wanted to check when the early bird expires - as I was going to remind/nag a friend who said he was going to buy one for next season. Cheers for any response.

SkyBlueSoul

Renewed mine and my mate's bought his first ever one, just had to wait for the release deadline. Originally bought in 16 last season, then a few of us moved over to 30 expecting it to be a second singing area but wasn't to be. Will miss the view but glad to be back in the tick of it again

zuni

I had this log out then click on person icon then log in should then be ok

no_loyalty

I had this log out then click on person icon then log in should then be ok

I did try this but it didn’t work, so had to go to the ticket office as didn’t want to lose my seat.

ccfc1234

Obviously hypothetical but if everyone who went yesterday just committed to a ST it would potentially make 2022/2023 a Carlsberg like season! Really good to have the ground full and the scenes if we had scored would have been electric.

Users who are viewing this thread