Nexus 7 (1 Viewer)

Marty

Just got myself the 32gb version.

Quite impressed with it so far apart from the speakers on it which seem to be fairly poor quality, anyway can people recommend me some apps to download, never had a smart phone or a tablet before so don't have a clue whats worth getting or not.

:D

Marty

Does anybody know how to add music?

I plug my nexus in with a USB and copy and paste the music into the music file in the nexus & then when I check the tablet it doesn't show. any ideas?

my files will be all MP3 & WMA.

Marty

Surfing the net on it now, it's pretty good but I need a few more apps and figure out how to load on my music.

redsox

Facebook User
Does anybody know how to add music?

I plug my nexus in with a USB and copy and paste the music into the music file in the nexus & then when I check the tablet it doesn't show. any ideas?

my files will be all MP3 & WMA.

Haven't tried that yet, when I can prise it from wifey's vice like grip, I will try. Let me know if you find out before me!!;)

redsox

Facebook User
I am considering one, but I dont really need one. Got to justify it to Santa!

Does this involve rolling about on the floor with your les in the air screaming " I want one, I want one, I want one" ? .......................or is that just me?

blitzer109

Comixology is a great app if you like comics

PocketCasts will handle all your Podcast needs (Nii Lamptey Show anyone)

Stick Cricket and Angry Birds Starwars help pass the time

You can also get BBC iPlayer now.

I have one to test the stuff I build and I like it but most of my stuff is bought thru iTunes so I tend to use my iPad more.

Marty

This thing is driving me mad at the minute. I don't understand how it's not transferring the files.

Marty

Brainwave:- Does anyone think It would be possible to load the music into the google cloud then download onto the tablet?

CovInEssex

Try looking for an option in the settings or Google Music settings about displaying files only on the device and not in the cloud?

Users who are viewing this thread