Transfer Rumour Nick Powell (1 Viewer)

mmttww

Or simply that he wants to play rather than warm the bench
O'Hare out and Palmer poss. not fit, he'd have a run to start the season and grab a place in the XI.

Given his injury record, if there's any truth to the story, a year with us could've resurrected his career.

Stand by what I said - if you pick Stockport over us, at his age, you've no ambition left in the game.

Covkid1968#

I like Stockport…. Don’t forget the part they played on that first day of the 1 year tour of Championship grounds we were all going on.

1ccfc

Just guessing, but I wouldn't be surprised if location played a part. He was born in Crewe and if you look at the clubs he has played for, they are all within an easy commute. He started out at Crewe then Man Utd, Wigan, Stoke, and now Stockport. The only exceptions are loans to Leicester and Hull.

Fysnkysc

Good he is injury prone, he wouldn’t improve our current midfield just brings some experience to teach younger kids.

Speedie's Head

A lad at school in Kenilworth signed schoolboy forms for Man City bitd. The next season they got relegated and he ended up training at Stockport. They always had a good beer festival...

rob9872

I like Stockport…. Don’t forget the part they played on that first day of the 1 year tour of Championship grounds we were all going on.
Remember it well. HMS piss the league!

Users who are viewing this thread