Nick's new job (1 Viewer)

The Gentleman

As we haven't seen much of Nick recently and he said the other day about getting a new job, I wonder if he is Grendel's new PA.

At £50k a year it's not bad money and it seems to have freed Grendel up even more to keep posting on here.

Grendel

LL6 manager's don't have PA's in JLR.

Why I am even participating in this nonsense I know not. Also I don't think I have discussed my grade on here.

Anyway the term I used was administrator. You can of course acknowledge the pay scale mentioned is correct.

The Gentleman

Why I am even participating in this nonsense I know not. Also I don't think I have discussed my grade on here.

Anyway the term I used was administrator. You can of course acknowledge the pay scale mentioned is correct.

I think we all know what grade you are Grendel and it ends A c@@t ;)

I thought that your spelling had got better, so that is what Nick is doing........administrator, was it his skills on this forum that sealed the deal.

ccfcway

so, Nick starts work yesterday.
The JR verdict was announced yesterday

The only logical conclusion to this is the Nick is one of the 3 high profit judges reviewing the appeal

olderskyblue

He's Fisher's new script writer....

lewys33

To be fair I was tugging your chain a little!
Maybe I should have included a smiley for comedy value!

I have no idea what grade you are, but you are on here quite a lot, so can't imagine you are *that* high up, no offence. Having said that I don't know how busy the marketing department gets though!

Pay grade? What are you referring that to?

dongonzalos

Nicks new job involves some training in America, bit of time in Mayfair then a final posting in Northampton. Unfortunately he has joined the company at a low ebb ;)

Moff

Nicks new job involves some training in America, bit of time in Mayfair then a final posting in Northampton. Unfortunately he has joined the company at a low ebb ;)

I suspect with such inside knowledge then Dongo, that you must be Nick's secretary :whistle:

Hobo

Training America and Mayfair?........Fluffer? ;-)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I don't work at all any more! It's lovely being retired! Just spend my days sea fishing and catching some great meals! :D

shmmeee

So, obviously Nick is now running the CCFC email server. It's the only thing that explains these leaks turning up on here.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
You know we have Tesco for that right?

Tesco's (or any other supermarket) fish is weeks old. It's been frozen, stored then transported over hundreds miles to the store. Mine is line caught and eaten a couple of hours later. Bass, mackerel, plaice, cod. Fantastic. Far better than the rubbery crap in the supermarkets! ;)
And it's FREEEE!!!!!!!!!

Hobo

Tesco's (or any other supermarket) fish is weeks old. It's been frozen, stored then transported over hundreds miles to the store. Mine is line caught and eaten a couple of hours later. Bass, mackerel, plaice, cod. Fantastic. Far better than the rubbery crap in the supermarkets! ;)
And it's FREEEE!!!!!!!!!

Sounds excellent, gutted, washed in seawater and straight on the barbi on the beach or boat.

Users who are viewing this thread