Nimely to miss Donny match (1 Viewer)

Otis

That will be him probably finished with CCFC for good then and we won't see him play for us again.

* This is of course my most humble honest opinion of course and in no way would I like this statement to be considered as any kind of fact.

Macca

shame he offered a little something different for us but you can't expect him to play in div 3

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Never mind. He's a great player but we don't need anything pretty in Division one... Just someone who will put goals away.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Started like a rocket and ended up a bit of a damp squib :(

Otis

Started like a rocket and ended up injured you mean.

Disclaimer: * Any comment by me on here is of course that of my most humble honest opinion and in no way should any statement contained within this post or thread be considered as being any kind of fact.

banbury_skyblue

Cody won't be here

Who's realistically going to buy Cody off us. Granted he looks half-decent but has been injured most the season and has only ever been prolific in L2. Maybe if he has a great first half of next season someone will pay up for him but I think he'll still be here come August.

stupot07

I believe Cody has got what it takes and ROD has been doing well in a shit scottish side. So no it wasn't sarcastic.

ROD's only started 5 games and 5 sub appearances although he has scored 2 goals. Since o'connor has come back he's been on the bench.

covcity4life

we only just got him,hes scored4 or 5,cant see too many teams offerening 500k plus for him..but who knows

truly gutted if he goes,what a volley on tuesday!

sisu stop gutting us and leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Macca

Who's realistically going to buy Cody off us. Granted he looks half-decent but has been injured most the season and has only ever been prolific in L2. Maybe if he has a great first half of next season someone will pay up for him but I think he'll still be here come August.

honestly given some of the shite football I've seen in this league I can't believe he wouldn't find a club

Otis

only ever go with opinions on here, too many nerds with time on their hands who will prove you wrong.............in their opinion :D

The fact is I only have an opinion but the trouble is some people seem to see my opinions as stating facts.

And that's a fact in my opinion.

Disclaimer: * Any comment by me on here is of course that of my most humble honest opinion and in no way should any statement contained within this post or thread be considered as being any kind of fact.

Otis

We had a stack of free kicks in very good positions on Tuesday and how many of them did we fook up? :facepalm:

We had a stack of free kicks in very good positions on Tuesday and how many of them did we fook up? :facepalm:

Norwood had a bad game so I was surprised when he was allowed a FK over Clingan who had hit them quite well, but i wasn't surprised when he skied it.

Users who are viewing this thread