no home ground found?? (1 Viewer)

intercity

what happens?,we get chucked out the football league to what league?what happens to the players and staff employed by ccfc?what happens to our name?we just cease to be,no more ccfc?i cant get my head round it.

Leamington Pete

This could be another question for Mr Fisher. We' re talking to three identified possible venues but have any actually said they would actually have us? I'm guessing no.

letsallsingtogether

Because they couldn't get the Ricoh on the cheap just goes to show what kind of company SISU really is cheap and nasty

:blue: doing
i agree DWH. really don't get this aggression to CCC (as far as ccfc is concerned;))

Ashdown1

10 days until the fixture release, 10 days for PH4 or Byng to make a swift agreement with ACL having gained the crucial winning bid over the axis of evil and get the show back on the road again !? The alternative doesn't bare thinking about.

Tank Top

10 days until the fixture release, 10 days for PH4 or Byng to make a swift agreement with ACL having gained the crucial winning bid over the axis of evil and get the show back on the road again !? The alternative doesn't bare thinking about.
I would rather it be "The American" lots of issues regarding
Human Rights in the far east, would hate to be owned by a bunch of "Despots"...Having said that..???????

intercity

Ashdown what do you think the alternative is?i cant get my head round no skyblues man

Otis

What's confusing me a tad is this assertion that the FL have dictated the 3 grounds for the groundshare.

Do I take it by this then that the FL have cleared it with the 3 clubs in question?

Surely the FA can't just dictate to these clubs and tell them that they have to allow a club to groundshare with them just like that. The clubs have to be onboard. There would have to be negotiation. So in assuming this, the 3 West Midlands clubs must have already said yes.

But then if they have already said yes then surely Sisu know exactly how much the rent is going to be etc. etc.

It's all a bit confusing. Would have thought that what should happen is that the FL suggest and recommend clubs to share with rather than dictate where exactly a club must go.

All negotiating about the share and rent and logistics would have had to been agreed in principal between the FL and the clubs in question wouldn't it?

:confused:

Bluegloucester

What's confusing me a tad is this assertion that the FL have dictated the 3 grounds for the groundshare.

Do I take it by this then that the FL have cleared it with the 3 clubs in question?

Surely the FA can't just dictate to these clubs and tell them that they have to allow a club to groundshare with them just like that. The clubs have to be onboard. There would have to be negotiation. So in assuming this, the 3 West Midlands clubs must have already said yes.

But then if they have already said yes then surely Sisu know exactly how much the rent is going to be etc. etc.

It's all a bit confusing. Would have thought that what should happen is that the FL suggest and recommend clubs to share with rather than dictate where exactly a club must go.

All negotiating about the share and rent and logistics would have had to been agreed in principal between the FL and the clubs in question wouldn't it?

:confused:
More BS from Fisher

Users who are viewing this thread