No Sky Blues game this weekend. (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Go and search Undr the Cosh, ( undr is how they spell it ) and look for Mark Crossley, Nottingham Forest goalkeepers impression of Brian Clough, it is hilarious.

He talks about the time when Stuart Pearce played a game for England.

The next day at the Forests training ground, in the changing rooms with all the players there, in walk's Brian Clough holding a carrier bag with an iron inside and goes straight up to Stuart Pearce and says, so how did you think you played young man, Stuart says, I did okay boss, no says Brian, you were SHIT,
And then Brian says in front of all the players, our Captain is a fraudster because in the Forest program there's an advert for an electrician with the the Captain's name on it, so if my wife phoned up and needed a light bulb changing, your not going to come are you son, Stuart says, no boss but my brother will, and with that Brian pulls out the iron from the carrier bag and says this iron is fucked, if this iron is not repaired by Friday your not playing on Saturday.

The iron was repaired and Stuart did play on the Saturday.

A Brilliant impression of Brian Clough.

mmttww

Bom Dia Hello GIF

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The Ben Turner one is a good listen too - if only for the Michael McIndoe saga

Yeah one of the things Ben talks about is that Michael McIndoe was running a Pyramid Scheme, during his time at Cov, he would ask people, players, to invest , say £10k for a return of £2k a month and the idea is you would eventually make money, but some lost money, Ben was one of the lucky ones he just managed to get he's money back before it went tits up.

ProfessorbyGrace

The Cloughie stories are priceless, and I recommend the one on Youtube where Dean Saunders is relaying the saga of his transfer to Forest, in Alan Hill’s front room, with a very inebriated Cloughie. 👍🏻

Grendel

The Cloughie stories are priceless, and I recommend the one on Youtube where Dean Saunders is relaying the saga of his transfer to Forest, in Alan Hill’s front room, with a very inebriated Cloughie. 👍🏻

someone else at that meeting said it was made up shite in fairness

ProfessorbyGrace

someone else at that meeting said it was made up shite in fairness
Well, if it was, it was. But given what kind of character he was, it was well within the realms of possibility.

ProfessorbyGrace

Users who are viewing this thread