Nopm (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

NOPM is whatever the individual deems it to be, there was no contract signed in blood. Something the OP clearly doesn't get.

For me NOPM was until the needless madness that was Sixfields ended and we returned home to the Ricoh.

Grendel

Oh.

We've got a nice new Nike kit.

Never mind then.

Given that you have said you attended home games last season your response is curious.

Grendel

Think he was being sarcastic?

Who is it aimed at then? I thought SBk the thicko from Bury, Ginetta and Pendreys Brain Cell are the only NOPM crusaders?

Kingokings204

Is anyone still actually doing it since we moved back?

Yes Dave. Mainly on the ccfc telegraph pages. They want sisu gone end of before a penny gets spent. Look at Cov Craig in bury and he is still doing it.

blueflint

i'm still NOPM and will remain that way until sisu are gone or aproach decency by some proper investment on the playing staff

Otis

I'm on NOPM too.

Mine is Not One Pie More, though, cause I'm on a diet.

Take that, Sisu!!!

Sky Blue Kid

I'm with Blueflint on this one. SISU gone or at least proper investment on playing staff. Anyway whats with the eliteism on here nowadays? It seems unless you're a ST holder you are not deemed to be a "True Sky Blue" anymore. Thousands of supporters can't afford to buy ST's outright, but go to as many games as they can afford to by paying on the gate. We've got threads on here saying "Where do you think we'll finish" with some saying "Top six". What with? 8-9 full time Pros and half a dozen kids! How can you make such assumptions based on that? Granted, there's still time for TM to bring in some good Pros, but can he do it before the season kicks off. Time will tell.

stupot07

I'm with Blueflint on this one. SISU gone or at least proper investment on playing staff. Anyway whats with the eliteism on here nowadays? It seems unless you're a ST holder you are not deemed to be a "True Sky Blue" anymore. Thousands of supporters can't afford to buy ST's outright, but go to as many games as they can afford to by paying on the gate. We've got threads on here saying "Where do you think we'll finish" with some saying "Top six". What with? 8-9 full time Pros and half a dozen kids! How can you make such assumptions based on that? Granted, there's still time for TM to bring in some good Pros, but can he do it before the season kicks off. Time will tell.

Define proper investment? Our wage bill was allegedly in the top quartile last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

hill83

I've got no actual problem with NOPM people, but it's boring isn't it. Nobody wants to hear how much you don't go to games or aren't spending. It's boring.

hill83

"Hey guys, guys, look at me, guys, hey guys.

I didn't spend any money at sainsburys again today."

Last edited:

Otis

I've got no actual problem with NOPM people, but it's boring isn't it. Nobody wants to hear how much you don't go to games or aren't spending. It's boring.

Yeh, can you imagine what life would be like if we all said what we weren't doing?

'Hey Trace, I'm not going to bingo tonight!'

'Really? Okay. Well I'm not going scuba diving, Sue.'

'Fair play to you. Hey Trace, you'll never guess who I didn't see last night! Only Marti Pellow from Wet, Wet, Wet!'

'Wow! You really didn't see him? That's amazing! I didn't see Brad Pitt either.'

'You're having me on. You must have done.'

'Nope. Ooh, did I tell you. I'm not having a hip replacement. There's nothing wrong with my hip apparently Isn't that amazing.'

'Yeah. Amazing! NOPM!'

Yeah. NOPM!'

Sky Blue Kid

Define proper investment? Our wage bill was allegedly in the top quartile last season. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Exactly...Allegedly! A SBT member who posts on here confirmed to me that he'd seen "Overall wage bill" ie- players, management, groundsmen, directors, aux staff, etc. infact ALL STAFF that work for Otium/CCFC. No mention of "Players wages being "X" amount" I will not "Out him" but if he wants to confirm my chat with him, I hope he doesn't feel pressured to do so. We all saw the Keiran Crowley brag of showing the wages to SBT on twitter, but no mention of them being ALL staff wages eh!

skybluetony176

No you don't.

Sure I do. When I exclaimed my surprise that you were you even delivered what could only be described as a lecture of why you were NOPM. Obviously you couldn't hold out for the triumphant return to the Ricoh but you were initially.

Grendel

Sure I do. When I exclaimed my surprise that you were you even delivered what could only be described as a lecture of why you were NOPM. Obviously you couldn't hold out for the triumphant return to the Ricoh but you were initially.

Can you post a link please?

Users who are viewing this thread