Match Thread Northampton v Cheltenham (1 Viewer)

Speedies_Chips

Just about to watch this on Sky but was wondering if anyone has been allowed on the hill? :)

PS - I didn't really want this to be a match thread because if its anything like Colchester v Exeter , it will be absolutely dire!

larry_david

Turned the first game off after 20 mins. Dreadful.

Backed northampton for promotion at the start of the season so watching this with intrigue

rob9872

Conor Thomas no7

rob9872

Hussey playing too

chiefdave

Why are they having drinks breaks? Is it just because they're not sharing bottles so can't have them scattered around the side of the pitch?

larry_david

Rules because of the time of year. Of course they're not flexible to say, hang on it's 12 degrees we don't need it

Bugsy

Alkhen

Thomas scores

Liking Cheltenhams shirt be a nice Cov kit a shade lighter. Errea make quality kits dispite the un cool brand

TTG

A three legged Labrador and a duck - whatever next!

Yorkshire SB

Actually thought Thomas looked very decent. Ryan Broom looks a cut above. Be worth a punt if you could get him for a decent price. Only 23 and well regarded. Probably not where our priorities lie though!

Magwitch

These games are tough to watch, tried the Villa and Norwich games and switched over Spurs to watch Vera how sad is that, I’ll blame the wife for that. Got the scouse derby coming up and some intriguing relegation scraps but at the moment they are hard work to watch.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

These games are tough to watch, tried the Villa and Norwich games and switched over Spurs to watch Vera how sad is that, I’ll blame the wife for that. Got the scouse derby coming up and some intriguing relegation scraps but at the moment they are hard work to watch.

I'm wondering if this might be the point that people begin to realise it's all massively overhyped and it's the atmosphere the fans generate that make it more interesting rather than the actual football. All the headlines generated are around contentious decisions rather than actual gameplay.

SBAndy

Watford v Leicester earlier, 89 minutes of absolute shite and then a couple of moments of magic in stoppage time. Enjoying getting a football fix of sorts but have to agree, it’s not enthralling.

larry_david

Fair play northampton. Absolutely dominated start to finish. Morton on loan from wba looks a hell of a player.

Users who are viewing this thread