Match Thread Northampton v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 28th Jan (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
The anger Nick uses towards his fellow CCFC fans, imagine using that same anger to the owners who have killed our club for the past 9 years....

Imagine somebody wanting to win matches. Imagine somebody caring about football and not throwing smoke bombs and getting excited over protests while they dont even realise it wont damage SISU in any way and will only hurt CCFC, the club they are angry about.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Stop keep blaming fellow supporters Nick.

We all have different ways of venting our anger some peaceful some not, Sisu have driven many over the edge where something drastic has to happen.

Points deductions, closed doors, away fans banned comes with the territory of being owned by people who have utter contempt for their customers.

And yes things will escalate......

I agree with your sentiments entirely.

ecky

What, for going to watch CCFC? Get a grip.
Ha you and torch make me sick.

Your city fans in disguise just because you go doesn't make you a better person than many on here

What are you and your mate torch doing personally to get rid of sisu?

Nothing I thought so

Nick

Administrator
Ha you and torch make me sick.

Your city fans in disguise just because you go doesn't make you a better person than many on here

What are you and your mate torch doing personally to get rid of sisu?

Nothing I thought so

In disguise? How do you work that one out?

What have you done by the way and has it worked yet?

ecky

Yeah. That's not going to hurt Coventry City more at all is it!

The money will come straight out of Susu's pocket and CCFC's budgets will stay exactly the same.
They have wasted millions on court cases .....so a few fines will be peanuts to them

dadgad

If you argue with your wife and you punch her in the face, it's no defence to say she 'drove you over the edge'. Adults have to control themselves.
Lobbing a flare and running on a football pitch is not GBH. Get a grip.
Protest is valid when you are attempting to effect beneficial change.

6 Generations

Exactly.

Protest at all means, but don't try and hurt the club you love.

It's almost like they have decided that if we go down Sisu will be hit in the pocket and may leave.
They have wasted millions on court cases .....so a few fines will be peanuts to them

But the point Otis is making is that any punishment financial or otherwise will not be suffered by SISU, it will Coventry City Football Club, who will actually be penalised.

skybluebeduff

Imagine somebody wanting to win matches. Imagine somebody caring about football and not throwing smoke bombs and getting excited over protests while they dont even realise it wont damage SISU in any way and will only hurt CCFC, the club they are angry about.
Imagine 1500 city fans in the ground right now who encouraged it, and applauded it. And then there is you, ban them for life, lock them up...

Tragic.

Otis

Lobbing a flare and running on a football pitch is not GBH. Get a grip.
Protest is valid when you are attempting to effect beneficial change.
And like I say, why not do a sit in on the pitch at half time?

Gets the publicity, doesn't disrupt the game. Disrupting games is not helping the players at all and those are the ones we are trying to cheer on aren't they?

BornSlippySkyBlue

Yes, probably the same fans who said admin would get rid of them and that relegation before would get rid of them. The ones who think SISU will be fined also.

Like I say, I'm not saying it is necessarily the right thing to do, and I'm not saying that the fans who think this way are correct; but you have to accept that this is only going to become more and more frequent.

Maybe the various protest groups should accept that there are going to be protests at most / all games from now on and ensure that the protests are planned and targeted effectively in a way that doesn't risk damaging reprisals - such as point deductions / closed doors matches etc.

Harness the energy and channel the anger. What's the fucking point in a protest group that doesn't protest?

PUSB

peeler

Are you really coming on here and trying to push your understanding principles again after you gave up your NOPM when we were winning and turned into a Wasps fan after moaning about Sixfields? :emoji_sweat_smile:

We have seen your principles change like the wind.

Jesus Christ, let it go Nick. You'll have a stroke

Nick

Administrator
Like I say, I'm not saying it is necessarily the right thing to do, and I'm not saying that the fans who think this way are correct; but you have to accept that this is only going to become more and more frequent.

Maybe the various protest groups should accept that there are going to be protests at most / all games from now on and ensure that the protests are planned and targeted effectively in a way that doesn't risk damaging reprisals - such as point deductions / closed doors matches etc.

Harness the energy and channel the anger. What's the fucking point in a protest group that doesn't protest?

PUSB

It's not about the protests, it's about the methods of the protests isn't it?

Go and burn SISU HQ down for all I care, don't disrupt the games when it will be CCFC being docked points and fined.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Out of the hundreds of comments on here there must only be a handful relating to the actual kicking of a football.

0-0 at this stage would probably not be bad considering the Willis antics. Still leaves us more than fucked though.

Otis

1-0

Haynes misjudged a pass just inside their half we conceded possession ball played forward and Stevenson opts not to go towards the ball their man in the box easy finish
Another nail in the coffin. :(

Users who are viewing this thread