Match Thread Norwich City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Feb (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Norwich City - Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

alexccfc99

Thought these were dreadful when we played them at home and we should have thrashed them - but looks like that draw in their derby game at Ipswich before Xmas has reinvigorated them somewhat

Not the really difficult match it was once billed as at Championship level but still a tough game nonetheless, draw

SkyblueTexan

After the Bristol C draw, I feel that we need to go out and try to win this match against a team that's historically been a bogey team for us. If we can get a win, it would put some distance between us and them and be a massive shot in the arm. At the very least we need a draw. No Godden in the starting 11 for this please.

shmmeee

You smoking some good stuff this morning mate

Think it’s our second toughest away game, we don’t seem to lose at home even when we should and got a feeling we’ll nick a point at Southampton.

Edit: Ah forgot about WBA, maybe third toughest and we lose one more then.

Yank

Tough game and usually one to prefer of course always going for all 3 points, but a draw would not totally be end of the world either. Will be really surprised if Goddens starts again, Simms for me.

Offhegoes

Tough game, but Robins will have a plan. We'll miss Sheaf.
Simms down the middle, and probably Wright for Palmer ( but that's tough on Palmer who's been good since he's been back)
Surely Torp & Eccles in CM (unless someone comes in)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Collins

MvE
Thomas
Kiching
Bidwell

Eccles
Torp

Saka
O'Hare
Wright

Simms

I agree with your team selection.

Playing Torpedo along side Eccles cake in midfield, so why the hell didn't Mark Robins bring Torpedo on when Sheaf went off last night. 🤬

steve cooper

I certainly don't think this game is any more difficult than Leeds, Sunderland, or even Middlesbrough, all away games we got a result from. I think at least a draw if we don't bottle it and go too defensive.

Brighton Sky Blue

Have watched Norwich a number of times recently and been pretty impressed regardless of whether they have Rowe or not they play some good stuff.

slowpoke

Norwich are now another Bristol City type game no mugs and if we ain’t on it dangerous opposition, had we performed 20% better last night we would have won so we need to find that 20% Saturday.
Torp has to start rediculous he didn’t come on for Sheaf last night.
Defence is causing me concern it’s lost the tightness it had and keeper Collins the same on a bit of a form wobble at the moment, then pulls off a brilliant save at the death.

Brighton Sky Blue

Norwich are now another Bristol City type game no mugs and we ain’t on it dangerous opposition, had we performed 20% better last night we would have won so we need to find that 20% Saturday.
Torp has to start rediculous he didn’t come on for Sheaf last night.
Defence is causing me concern it’s lost its tightness it had and keeper Collins the same on a bit of a form wobble at the moment, then pulls off a brilliant save at the death.
Conceded some really soft goals this month for sure. Hopefully last night changes MR’s mind on bringing everyone back for corners.

Can’t stand it, not sure if anyone can tell

standupforcity

If Godden starts the thinking will be wrong and we lose.. otherwise I think Simms is moving up a gear and a win is poss..

Users who are viewing this thread