Wright 4
Simms 5

Subs
MVE 7
Lati 6
Binks 6
Godden 5

Nuskyblue

I'd have most at a 6.5/7 in general. Our general play was good, the defence for their goal was an abomination but also isolated thank fuck. 0.01 for the ref who was clearly some sort of c**t

steve101

Wilson 6
Sakamota 7.5 motm
Thomas 6
McFadzean 7
Kitching 7
Da Silva 6.5
Allen 7
Eccles 7
Ayari 7
Simms 6
Wright 5

Van Ewijk 7
Godden 6.5
Latibeudiere 6.5
Binks 6

JulianDarbyFTW

Wilson - 6
Sakamoto - 8 MotM
Thomas - 6
McFadzean - 6
Kitching - 6
DaSilva - 6
Eccles - 6
Allen - 6
Ayari - 7
Wright - lol
Simms - 5

van Ewijk 7
Godden 6
Latibeaudiere 6
Binks 6

Jarvo87

Great to come away with a point and could (should) have snatched all 3 at the end, but looking at ratings so far I must have been at a different match.

Robbins 5 for me today; very odd team selection but redeemed by the substitutions; Ref clueless.

Our passing was well off today all over the park, little movement, no press

Wilson 6 (very little to do)
Thomas 5 (absolutely woeful 1st half)
Fadz 6
Kitching 5.5 (I’m not seeing 4m defender)
JDS 6
Eccles 7 (prob MoM for me but seemed to mess up for their goal)
Allen 5
Saka 6 (8 going fwd, 4 defensively and got schooled first half)
Ayari 7 (thought he did ok & grew into the game 2nd half)
Wright 4 (jeez)
Simms 5 (not a whole lot better)

Thought all the subs made a difference. Why Binks, Lati and MG didn’t start is a mystery, at least to me.

Frustrating……

ptr

We don’t get the ball into the strikers feet enough. Simms was pinning the centre back and Wright was trying to go over the top and we just didn’t find them. Kept going out wide which I get but if we are going to play two up front…we’ve got to get the ball to them.

Calista

A pretty encouraging performance I think, work to do but starting to look like a team.

Wilson 6 Did well enough and couldn’t be blamed for the goal
Thomas 6 Definitely got mistakes in him, but contributed well in the second half
McFadz 6 Barely noticed him really, which is unusual
Kitching 7 Looked fine. Left sided defenders are hard to come by, but we seem to have two good ones.
Sakamoto 8 His signing was undoubtedly a gamble, but technically sound and a joy to watch
Eccles 6 Won the ball so often, unlucky with several strikes in the second half, I can forgive one mistake
Allen 6 Energetic as ever, faded after a great start
Ayari 7 I was worried he might be out of his depth in this league, but he made a big step up today
Dasilva 6 Played well enough, wish there was more end product
Simms 7 He is looking like a very good signing, will lead the line well and keep improving
Wright 6 Still looks hesitant, but the criticism is way over the top. He will be a threat.

Godden 6 Did OK, no more than Wright really
Van Ewijk 7 So glad his injury doesn’t seem to have been as bad as thought
Lati 7 This guy is an excellent signing, can play him anywhere apart from up front
Binks 5 A few mistakes in his short appearance today, but has looked a really good player lately

Grendel

Great to come away with a point and could (should) have snatched all 3 at the end, but looking at ratings so far I must have been at a different match.

Robbins 5 for me today; very odd team selection but redeemed by the substitutions; Ref clueless.

Our passing was well off today all over the park, little movement, no press

Wilson 6 (very little to do)
Thomas 5 (absolutely woeful 1st half)
Fadz 6
Kitching 5.5 (I’m not seeing 4m defender)
JDS 6
Eccles 7 (prob MoM for me but seemed to mess up for their goal)
Allen 5
Saka 6 (8 going fwd, 4 defensively and got schooled first half)
Ayari 7 (thought he did ok & grew into the game 2nd half)
Wright 4 (jeez)
Simms 5 (not a whole lot better)

Thought all the subs made a difference. Why Binks, Lati and MG didn’t start is a mystery, at least to me.

Frustrating……

Allen 5 lol

fatso

Kitching impressed, vocal and positive in calling for the ball to keep up a higher tempo and distributed pretty well. Good competition between him and Binks.
He did well today, especially as it was his first start. I'm still surprised he cost £4.5m but that's not his fault, and hopefully we've got a future captain on our books.

stupot07

Wilson 6
Thomas 5
Fadz 6
Kitchen 6
Saka 7.5 MOTM
Eccles 6
Allen 6
Dasilva 6
Ayari 6
Simms 6
Wright 5

Subs
Lati 7
MVE 7
Godden 6
Binks 6

Ref 0

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

These ratings are ridiculous.

I thought best performance of the season.

Really feeling positive. Absolutely battered them 2nd half. Against a top 8 team.

Wilson 6
Thomas 8
Mcfadz 6
Kitching 7
Da silva 6
Saka 7
Eccles 6
Allen 6
Ayari 6
Wright 6
Simms 6

Van Ewick 7
Binks 6
Lat 7
Godden 7

Subs changed the game.

ExmouthNeil

Really feeling positive. Absolutely battered them 2nd half. Against a top 8 team.

Wilson 6
Thomas 8
Mcfadz 6
Kitching 7
Da silva 6
Saka 7
Eccles 6
Allen 6
Ayari 6
Wright 6
Simms 6

Van Ewick 7
Binks 6
Lat 7
Godden 7

Subs changed the game.

Robins likes to react to the changes the opposition make. This should give us the upper hand generally...

Grendel

Wilson 6
Thomas 8
Mcfadz 6
Kitching 7
Da silva 6
Saka 7
Eccles 6
Allen 6
Ayari 6
Wright 6
Simms 6

Van Ewick 7
Binks 6
Lat 7
Godden 7

Subs changed the game.
Thomas 8?

SlowerThanPlatt

Wilson 6
Thomas 8
Mcfadz 6
Kitching 7
Da silva 6
Saka 7
Eccles 6
Allen 6
Ayari 6
Wright 6
Simms 6

Van Ewick 7
Binks 6
Lat 7
Godden 7

Subs changed the game.
Fair play, a weekend off the beer

Grendel

Bizarre he's rated him higher than all the other defenders! Mind you after his coherent arguments on here recently , very understandable

Also our best performance of the season and most players get 6

Martin180

Watched it on a very dodgy stream and agree it was very encouraging, competition for places in defence and attacking midfielders showing real promise going forwards. Only Wright , for me , was a negative today .

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I've only seen four games but I agree. Far from great but much improved. The two striker's were way below standard and their effort in moving off ball and chasing down defenders was woeful.

In saying that, sense that is a turning point in the season. Finally moved the ball quickly to the end of game and crowd willing team on. First time I've been excited all season.

Word on Norwich, very poor from them . It would have been a travesty if they had won. No team deserved to win but certainly not Norwich.

Grendel

Watched it on a very dodgy stream and agree it was very encouraging, competition for places in defence and attacking midfielders showing real promise going forwards. Only Wright , for me , was a negative today .

Norwich deserved what they got and couldn’t really have complained of Sakamoto had scored

That said we were lost until the subs came on. MVE made a huge difference but the balance with him there and Sakatomo on the left was better. Da silva is another Viveash masterpiece in that he learnt a trade at Chelsea and ended up overpaid at Bristol. Technically efficient but not anything other than a feee transfer from a club that finished lower than us.

interesting the wing back combination that lines up for the next game

SeaSeeEffCee

Wilson 6
Thomas 8
Mcfadz 6
Kitching 7
Da silva 6
Saka 7
Eccles 6
Allen 6
Ayari 6
Wright 6
Simms 6

Van Ewick 7
Binks 6
Lat 7
Godden 7

Subs changed the game.
They aren’t a top 8 side in terms of quality, band average team, and it must say a lot about our season is that was our best performance and most of the team are scoring a 6.

Martin180

Norwich deserved what they got and couldn’t really have complained of Sakamoto had scored

That said we were lost until the subs came on. MVE made a huge difference but the balance with him there and Sakatomo on the left was better. Da silva is another Viveash masterpiece in that he learnt a trade at Chelsea and ended up overpaid at Bristol. Technically efficient but not anything other than a feee transfer from a club that finished lower than us.

interesting the wing back combination that lines up for the next game
I'm a fan of Da Silva and can see why we've signed him . He's dependable and confident in possession but his end product has been disappointing so far . Wouldn't be adverse to Saka and MvE starting

rob9872

6.5s all round apart from Saka 7.5 and Wright 2

SBT

Wilson 6 Would love to see how we’d look with a keeper who’s more comfortable with his feet

Thomas 6 Overcommitted and caught out of position a couple of times
McFadzean 6 Long passes are getting worse and I worry if the decline is starting
Kitching 7 Very assured going forward and picking a pass

Sakamoto 7 Fun player to watch, communication is clearly an issue, no protection from the ref
Eccles 6 Bad mistake for the goal but credit to him for keeping up the energy afterwards
Allen 6 Lots of industry but final pass was poor
Dasilva 6 Crossing was off today, but gets forward well, think he will link well with O’Hare

Ayari 6 Bit louche at times but he has match-winning talent in there

Simms 7 Worked hard, ran at defenders and made a nuisance
Wright 5 Didn’t do any of that

MVE 8 MOTM Mad that he’s even fit, but his quality and athleticism made the difference, imperative he hits his stride
Latibeaudiere 7 Held his own very well in a makeshift role
Godden 6 Looked more dangerous when he came on but he wasn’t much involved
Binks 6

Users who are viewing this thread