Match Thread Norwich (2 Viewers)

robbiethemole

Aarons should have had a red for that tackle. I see he's got a gashed shin, must have been when he impacted on Giles. might be out for 4 weeks..... should be a three match ban too.

they reckon Farkle is a miracle worker for that result with a depleted squad!! Hmmm, last year a Premier team and parachute payments or Robins with a shoestring budget and a Lg 1 team, I know who I think is the miracle worker. PUSB

Brighton Sky Blue

Also to any Norwich fans that may be dwelling on here....

Seen a few of your fans getting salty calling city a small club... Fair enough... This small club has spent almost a decade more than you in the top flight, and that's with our recent 20 year hemorrhage included... Get fucked, cheers for the point 👍

Goodness knows where we could go if we had a fricking ground of our own eh

87 n all that

The 5 Bournemouth fans who pack out the Titch Bowl have been more spoiled with that Russian cash, the arrogance from them is next level. Hamer will hopefully remember to rake Cook a few times in the return
Haha...like it. The new Hamer, who keeps his head, is what I want to see. Bournemouth? Jeez, I’ll give them credit but I think they’ve had their day. It’s looking like the relegated Prem boys at the top at the moment but that will change.

Brighton Sky Blue

Aarons should have had a red for that tackle. I see he's got a gashed shin, must have been when he impacted on Giles. might be out for 4 weeks..... should be a three match ban too.

they reckon Farkle is a miracle worker for that result with a depleted squad!! Hmmm, last year a Premier team and parachute payments or Robins with a shoestring budget and a Lg 1 team, I know who I think is the miracle worker. PUSB

I remember Mike Dean being seen as cruel for sending a player off who was on a stretcher because he'd hurt himself carrying out a vicious foul. Should've been no different for their man today, totally ploughed through Giles

Brighton Sky Blue

Dabo should have stayed on the deck, rolled around with some amateur theatrics and jobs a good un. We need to be more streetwise in those kinds of situations. Time wasting when we’re leading is another one.

I think Allen perhaps could have when Hanley was tugging at his shirt near the end of the 1st half. Someone seasoned in the dark arts would've bought a pen out of that

Macca

Hopefully yesterday puts an end to the negative bullshit from fans about being content to write off anything against a half decent team and settle for a relegation mini league. Not saying we are going to threaten the top half but let’s create a mentality where any defeat is a disappointment. Been a useful 3 games

Dickie

On the Norwich commentary Downs was one minute saying that Cov didn’t have the quality they had, oooh look at the difference in the two teams etc, the next minute he was crying about their depleted squad.

Tommo1993

On the Norwich commentary Downs was one minute saying that Cov didn’t have the quality they had, oooh look at the difference in the two teams etc, the next minute he was crying about their depleted squad.

Not the first time he’s looked like an arse commentating on City. The guy’s an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread