Not arsed ! (1 Viewer)

Covcraig@bury

In cov today and I can't be arsed going to the game, I think I've lost the love for Ccfc ! Sad after 51 years

Rocket23

Can't say I blame you it's shocking both on and off the pitch I think fair play to the die hards who keep dragging themselves along wk in wk out both home and away

hill83

t8IHPh.jpg

Otis

NOPM to be replaced with CBAA

Can't Be Arsed Anymore.

God williing I will be up every home game this season, win, lose or draw. To me, that is a football fan.

Rocket23

Yea fair play as I say I take my hat of to you.i play football on a Saturday but I could say going away is a football fan going up when you ain't doing stuff is a football cannot just going up every home game.sorry if you don't mean it that way but that is how I read it

covmark

Yea fair play as I say I take my hat of to you.i play football on a Saturday but I could say going away is a football fan going up when you ain't doing stuff is a football cannot just going up every home game.sorry if you don't mean it that way but that is how I read it
Say, what??

Otis

Maybe someone will give you a medal. There really is some wankers on this site

Don't want a medal.

If I supported Coventry City because they were good I would have given up many years ago.

Simply go up because I am a Coventry kid and they are my club. If they get relegated I will go in League 2 and if they are relegated again I will go in the Conference.

I can't stop supporting them because they are losing or on a bad run. You have to believe the good times will return at some point, otherwise there is no point.

Otis

That is why I said sorry if I had misread it and misunderstood what u meant

Just saying that is what being a football fan means to me.

Everyone is diiferent.

I would say though that I believe this football team needs us more than ever. And if there were say 20,000+ there today it could make all the difference to the result.

Rocket23

Actually you kind of did.[to me that is a football fan] but I'm not here to argue the toss.enjoy the game and hopefully we get the 3 points

Terry Gibson's perm

Not attending today as I have family commitments but have managed to get somebody to take my season ticket for free for the day.

Macca

Really enjoyed today, forget the result was just nice to be excited. Not sure I could be perswaded every week

Otis

I asked myself why I was going today

Then I got my answer :)

Exactly.

If we knew it was going to be crap every week we wouldn't bother would we, but there is always that little spark of a chance that today is going to be our day.

Today that was exactly what we got.

Shame so many thousands missed it.

Covcraig@bury

Pissed off I never went today !!! That told me ? , listened to it on Cwr . Gutted . But great second half , so why can't we play like that all the time ??? PUSB

lewys33

I'm in Portugal on the ol'uno beeros. It looks like the team only wins when I am here therefore I will be staying for the foreseeable future.

Users who are viewing this thread