Not one penny more - reprise (1 Viewer)

dadgad

If nothing else the news that this process has some way to run demonstrates that the FL are under closer scrutiny than ever before to make the right decision for the good of the club, its fans and the wider footballing community.
It is crucial therefore that all Cov fans continue to remind everyone involved in this process just what continued ownership by a anonymous hedge fund has meant for this club and will result in by further ownership by these unaccountable off shore businesses.
We are just fans but we can vote with our pockets.
Notonepennymore

fernandopartridge

If nothing else the news that this process has some way to run demonstrates that the FL are under closer scrutiny than ever before to make the right decision for the good of the club, its fans and the wider footballing community.
It is crucial therefore that all Cov fans continue to remind everyone involved in this process just what continued ownership by a anonymous hedge fund has meant for this club and will result in by further ownership by these unaccountable off shore businesses.
Notonepennymore

Or it says that the due process isn't yet complete. I wouldn't get your hopes up that the FL are doing anything more than following process.

Grendel

Or it says that the due process isn't yet complete. I wouldn't get your hopes up that the FL are doing anything more than following process.

Ignore the troll. He never goes to games anyway he just sneers at people who do.

J

Jack Griffin

Notonepennymore

This is our power.. and the owners understand.. if we fail to use it to get our way they'll laugh at us, don't give them that opportunity.

SkyBlueSwiss

Ignore the troll. He never goes to games anyway he just sneers at people who do.

You really are an arrogant, nasty fourletterwordbegginningwiththelettercandendingwiththelettert. Mr. Superfan are you? Twat!

Edit: sorry for making such a post, but Grenduffy is so arrogant and nasty that he just makes me mad.

Last edited:

mattylad

There is no doubt that the pressure brought to bare on the FL has brought about a level of focus that would not have been shown otherwise to this administration. Whether it will help is questionable but we must keep trying.

hill83

Sick of this not one penny more bullshit. It won't have any effect.
I'll spend my money on what I want.

And as Fernando says, this email response everyone is knocking one out over means nothing.
Essentially they are saying, 'piss off, we are following our standard process'

Last edited:

SkyBlueSwiss

Sick of this not one penny more bullshit. It won't have any effect.
I'll spend my money on what I want.

Sick of people like you being sick of this not one penny more bullshit. It will have an effect. And yes - you go give your money to the hedge fund. They will be most grateful to you!

torchomatic

NOPM will weaken the club and the playing squad even more. Very easy to log onto a website from elsewhere in the world and criticize.

You really are an arrogant, nasty fourletterwordbegginningwiththelettercandendingwiththelettert. Mr. Superfan are you? Twat!

Edit: sorry for making such a post, but Grenduffy is so arrogant and nasty that he just makes me mad.

dadgad

Not getting my hopes up Fernando, I've been a Sky Blue too long for that, however, I would say that this pause for deliberation by the FL shows that they are considering the full implication behind any decision.
This is why the petitions and any fan initiative is of critical importance.
We have to demonstrate why their decision is of critical importance to us.
Pusb

RoboCCFC90

Sick of people like you being sick of this not one penny more bullshit. It will have an effect. And yes - you go give your money to the hedge fund. They will be most grateful to you!

Get a grip mate we will spend our money on what we want we work hard for it after all, don't need you tell us differently thanks..

torchomatic

Yes, it certainly will have an affect; a team of youth players.

And there you go again, slamming those who choose to support their team. What is wrong with you people?

It will have an effect. And yes - you go give your money to the hedge fund. They will be most grateful to you!

hill83

Sick of people like me who don't support a tiny little 'I'm in a mood' group of hardly anyone, who will harm the club more than any shite owners if what they want to do actually happens?

Carry on being sick of me fella. I've no time for people like you.

mattylad

the only thing worse than an oppressive attitude is trying to use oppression under the umbrella of claiming oppression on the others behalf = passive aggressive

dadgad

Sick of people like me who don't support a tiny little 'I'm in a mood' group of hardly anyone, who will harm the club more than any shite owners if what they want to do actually happens?

Carry on being sick of me fella. I've no time for people like you.

Alternatively you might consider that THIS is the time to actually make a difference, to help get the sort of club you want and not one your forced to accept.

Idea?

hill83

Alternatively you might consider that THIS is the time to actually make a difference, to help get the sort of club you want and not one your forced to accept.

Idea?

All this will do is kill the club. I want Sisu out as much as the next man. But this is not the way to do it.

RoboCCFC90

hill83

Have you got a better idea?

No. Other than pull £100m out of my arse.

This 'group/idea' is no different to people saying;
"I'm not going until we stop playing hoof ball"
"I'm not going again until Coleman leaves"
"I'm not going because we signed Marlon King"

Admittedly, this is nowhere near as trivial as those reasons, but the overall outcome of all of them is a club with less fans. And the club getting hurt by it.

torchomatic

hill83

Or, as mentioned above, f*cking support the team.
If we had 30k a match for the next 2 years we'd be laughing.
But we won't, because all of us (myself included) are a bunch of cynical c*nts.

RoboCCFC90

No. Other than pull £100m out of my arse.

This 'group/idea' is no different to people saying;
"I'm not going until we stop playing hoof ball"
"I'm not going again until Coleman leaves"
"I'm not going because we signed Marlon King"

Admittedly, this is nowhere near as trivial as those reasons, but the overall outcome of all of them is a club with less fans. And the club getting hurt by it.

Now I know Jay in Inbetweeners movie had a twenty euro's rolled up there but surely a £100M is to much unless you have an ass like Ann Widdecombe..?

The Reverend Skyblue

I thought the general consensus about this notonepenny more debate was we all were going to respect each others action.it will stop all this petty backbiting.
If you want to go to home games, I fully respect that, but to say its a small group protesting by notonepennymore is wrong.

Can we put to bed this bloody repetitive debate and insults to those that are either going to home games or not

SkyBlueSwiss

Get a grip mate we will spend our money on what we want we work hard for it after all, don't need you tell us differently thanks..

And did I say how you must spend your money?
No I did not. Please read properly before posting incorrect statements.
"Get a grip" indeed!

torchomatic

No, you didn't to be fair. But you do repeatedly put down fans who don't agree with you.

"Get a grip" indeed!

dadgad

Hill,
I'm actually trying not to be cynical. To support an initiative for the sort of club we would like to see.
I am tired of the spirit and ethos of the club being undermined by the unscrupulous.
It is why we're becoming worse year on year.
And now we're being told that we have to leave the city and hope for a fictitious plan involving new ground. It's a lie.
We only become cynical if we allow the cycle of abuse to continue.
Think about it.

SkyBlueSwiss

NOPM will weaken the club and the playing squad even more. Very easy to log onto a website from elsewhere in the world and criticize.

Another superfan eh?
Now it really is coming out with you and Grendffy and a few others that in your worlds the only real fans are those that live in Coventry and get to go to games.
True mentality finally showing through.
As one of your other buddies continuously says on here: Get a grip.

RoboCCFC90

"Get a grip" indeed!

Well by promoting that "Not one penny more" rubbish your are telling us not to spend money on the club and that would be telling me how to spend my money..

hill83

I'm actually trying not to be cynical. To support an initiative for the sort of club we would like to see.
I am tired of the spirit and ethos of the club being undermined by the unscrupulous.
It is why we're becoming worse year on year.
And now we're being told that we have to leave the city and hope for a fictitious plan involving new ground. It's a lie.
We only become cynical if we allow the cycle of abuse to continue.
Think about it.

We all want the same thing.
I just don't believe this campaign is the correct way to go.

RoboCCFC90

Another superfan eh?
Now it really is coming out with you and Grendffy and a few others that in your worlds the only real fans are those that live in Coventry and get to go to games.

Copyright infringment..

torchomatic

I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying it's very easy for you to say "don't do as I do, do as I say" when you won't be going anyway. Nothing to do with being a "superfan". You're just being, and I'll use the word you used if you don't mind, a twat.

Another superfan eh?

hill83

Another superfan eh?

I don't think he really thinks that. But if you don't spend any money on the club anyway, what is voting on a poll going to achieve.

I'm never spending another penny in Asda. That'll teach 'em.
Ignore that fact I never shop there anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread