Notts County Match Thread (3 Viewers)

mrtickle

I said earlier that if Callum and Leon keep playing the way they are they could match David McGoldrick's scoring form from last season, so far though Leon, Moussa and Callum have all matched or bettered McGoldricks tally at this point..

I'd take either of those pair over mcgoldrick. Long May this continue. Can't remember a striving partnership like it. Possibly Dublin and whelan in their hay day but think these pair will do better.

Marty

Yep, I'd have been there, 17 year season ticket holder. As soon as we return, I'll pop down the club shop, get up my ST & this seasons shirt.

italiahorse

Yep, I'd have been there, 17 year season ticket holder. As soon as we return, I'll pop down the club shop, get up my ST & this seasons shirt.

46 years, most of them ST holder. As soon as they announce we are back ay the Ricoh I will get a season ticket, 2 new shirts and be in a better mood.

Stafford_SkBlue

We've come a long way from the team who lost 3-2 in the last minute on the opening day vs Crawley

I would say that performance was effected by the day before!!
We did not have a -10 deduction but -11 or -13 if you take this poor result and say it was a due to the events of the day before.

covcity4life

WE WILL NEVER

Coventry-v-Preston-30-5784890.jpg

LOSE AGAIN

ajsccfc

Good finishes by Clarke, and Wilson's touch to take the ball down before his goal was a particular treat.

Users who are viewing this thread