Notts County Tickets Needed Please (1 Viewer)

After going to both the games this weekend im not quite sure why I have made the decision to ask this question but here goes...

Does anyone have a couple of spare tickets for sale for this Notts C away?

Thanks in advance! PUSB

pastythegreat

There was somebody on CWR phone in after the game yesterday who had a spare ticket, maybe worth putting a tweet out to them and see if they can help you get in contact with him?! Other than that I can't help, sorry.

pastythegreat

I'm guessing by the fact you're on Here searching means that we've sold out? It's just that I haven't read anywhere that we have?!?! I do stand to be corrected though!

*Edit* I've just noticed the club tweeted they'd sold out about an hour ago!

Due to the absolutely dire ticketing systems at CCFC I somehow managed to miss the additional tickets this morning so i'm still looking for 2 Adult tickets for Saturday if anyone has / sees any anywhere.

Thanks Again!

steve82

On sale now, I’ve just purchased mine as I’ve managed to find cover. Selling quick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smileycov

Facebook User
I’m sure you can pay on the gate, they always say you can’t but always seem to be able too

steve82

Off topic ,hows the Mrs doing Steve ?

Annoying!!
She’s doing ok thanks, staples are out tomorrow so hopefully that’s fusing together nicely. Mobility is still limited and suffers from numb spots still down her leg and foot.

Her friends coming to stay with her the day so me and the lad will be shooting up the M1 Saturday thanks to her.

Apart from doing everything I’m enjoying the time off work too!

wingy

Annoying!!
She’s doing ok thanks, staples are out tomorrow so hopefully that’s fusing together nicely. Mobility is still limited and suffers from numb spots still down her leg and foot.

Her friends coming to stay with her the day so me and the lad will be shooting up the M1 Saturday thanks to her.

Apart from doing everything I’m enjoying the time off work too!

Hope they get the win for you.

smileycov

Facebook User
WANTED

Thought I may as well start one of these. Post WANTED or AVAILABLE

I’m looking for 1 or 2 tickets for tomorrow,
Text me on 07792 659 005 can only meet in Notts or London.

Cheers!
Have you checked all tickets sold by the club? Didn't think the additional 300 had shifted

Users who are viewing this thread