Notts. County tickets (1 Viewer)

Ashdown1

second thoughts looking at the map you have to go past the ground from the station to get to Trent Bridge? somewhere on route from station to ground would be better??

Most fans will go by car or coach though so a pub that is close to Meadow Lane and large enough to accommodate a few hundred is preferable. The TBI is a Wetherspoons as well which usually attracts a few with their pricing.

Tommystours

Pubs

Most fans will go by car or coach though so a pub that is close to Meadow Lane and large enough to accommodate a few hundred is preferable. The TBI is a Wetherspoons as well which usually attracts a few with their pricing.

I phone Notts County and its real shame thatwe are not allowed in their social club next to the ground . When we went to Forest a few years ago and it was rammed and they really looked after us . Plenty of Bar staff and good food.
The football grounds guide says.....fans recommend
The Globe
The Southbank Bar
The Vat and Fiddle
The Trent Bridge
check it out I am sure they will fit us all in.
go tickets today 13 x in block Z2
Minibus full PUSB

kdrinkell

I remember going to the Trent Navigation for a few before the game was a while back though,remember saying Dean Emerson wasn't playing today,mate said 'how the fuck do you know that' ? I pointed to him standing a few feet away with a beer.
Lost one-nil Sansom own goal

Ashdown1

If the score stays like this at Trashton Gate then there won't be enough tickets for us in the Jimmy Syrrell stand !

kdrinkell

It will be a big away crowd :)
No beer after kick off in the ground,the people who wrecked the bar at MK must be really proud.

pusbccfc

We've got to sell the end surely?

@richh87

7 of us going up there - inc two Forest fans supporting City for the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread