Notts County (1 Viewer)

Notts County are now on sale on www.nottscountyfc.co.uk . They are priced at £24 and £22 for Adults, £15 for Seniors and Young Adults (16-21), £6 for Under 16's and £1 for Under 12's. I will be going to the game, which is my 3rd away game of the season :) This is the first season i have been to an away game for 10 years, which has been the only good thing about this horrible season. Who else will be going to the game?

JHarding1987

Did have a soft spot for Notts County as in 1991/92, Notts who were already relegated, beat Luton & saved us from the drop & we survived despite losing 2-0 at Villa Park & enjoyed Premier League football. Then they signed Lee Hughes.

LJC_CCFC

Notts County are now on sale on www.nottscountyfc.co.uk . They are priced at £24 and £22 for Adults, £15 for Seniors and Young Adults (16-21), £6 for Under 16's and £1 for Under 12's. I will be going to the game, which is my 3rd away game of the season :) This is the first season i have been to an away game for 10 years, which has been the only good thing about this horrible season. Who else will be going to the game?

This has been probably the best season since we finished 8th under Adams in my time supporting city

cv3

Bought mine on the phone yesterday. Bloke said we'd sold 500 but could have 5000 if we wanted. He also seemed peeed off at having to deal with me . Tried to direct me to the internet. Suppose its extra work for these clubs that would normally be done by cov staff.

Baginton

shame acl couldnt wait til the end of the season to chase their money

could have have been a 5000 sell out, could have been great!

anti climax of a season or what :(

WestEndAgro

Does anyone know if Gary is running coaches, I have tried to PM him but it docent seem to be working.

Users who are viewing this thread