Novelty wearing off? (1 Viewer)

CV22SBA

Last 3 away games making general sale. Granted Preston was a large allocation but thought Ipswich would sell out before GS as only 2K allocation.
These people moaning at the start of the season that they don't have enough points have no reason to be moaning now.

Balli001

Last 3 away games making general sale. Granted Preston was a large allocation but thought Ipswich would sell out before GS as only 2K allocation.
These people moaning at the start of the season that they don't have enough points have no reason to be moaning now.
Also Leeds, Sunderland and Middlesbrough away coming up by new year. Some are just choosing selectively i feel

JamesCCFC

Not worth asking on here hardly any even attend home games. I’ve been to every game so far but will probably sit out of Plymouth away

wingy

It's a name that seems more natural, anyway, schedule must be busy with it being concert season?

Grendel

JamesCCFC

You should have kept a theme and called yourself Van Helsing

one of those in fairness definitely does in fairness - another claims to but I have my doubts

Sometimes you just have to blend in so fat Nick doesn’t just reject the account.

Fair enough. Wembley opened my eyes to several who are incredibly vocal but don’t have season tickets. Yet alone away games

skybluecam

Not surprising when we’re winless in 6 in a season where expectations are much higher than previous.

It’s the first time since Robins joined that we’ve not been meeting expectations this far into a season.

Grendel

Sometimes you just have to blend in so fat Nick doesn’t just reject the account.

Fair enough. Wembley opened my eyes to several who are incredibly vocal but don’t have season tickets. Yet alone away games

Well yes PVA whoring himself to get a ticket was extremely revealing. At least Tony didn’t even pretend to be interested

JamesCCFC

Can I come off your don’t go to games list please? Seeing as I actually pay for 3 season tickets. It’s hurting my feelings.

Sure, although you did flounce on here for ages about how you don’t go anymore. I’m glad you’ve seen the error of your ways

Greggs

Do you just want acceptance and validation?
200.gif

JamesCCFC

Thanks for the mention. Not really a regular poster anymore though. Forum has nosedived since ballbags like you keep spamming the place with bullshit.

You’re no loss to the forum. I haven’t been on here for months so you’re talking bollocks as per usual.

The forum has nosedived in my absence because losers who don’t attend gang up on anyone who doesn’t like the enemy or doesn’t rate Sakamoto

Users who are viewing this thread