Nuneaton Borough playoff final (2 Viewers)

nunchuckas

Seems to have gone under the radar, but if anyone's at a loose end on Bank Holiday Monday, Nuneaton Borough are in the playoff final against Rushall for promotion to National League North, it's being played at home at Liberty Way, as they finished above them in the league - which is how it works in their league.

Terry Gibson's perm

I see Gez Murphy most days as he teaches PE at my daughters school you could not meet a nicer guy. Just watched his penalty against Boro again they had some star player that day Mendieta, Yakubu and others a donkey at the back that gave the penalty away.

alexccfc99

Nuneaton Borough burned any bridges with me when they signed that scumbag Lee Hughes - Complete insult to CCFC

I hope they get thrashed

Terry Gibson's perm

Just seen the penalty save it was nearly a tackle by the keeper he was so far off his line.

edgy

Went along yesterday. Strange one really as it was packed, about 3500 there. But atmosphere was flat. I suppose 3000 of that crowd dont go regularly enough to get excited about it.

Met Ryan Howley there. Nice lad.

Dinanga has been very impressive during his loan apparently.

2 shit pens cost the Boro.

CovInEssex

Went along yesterday. Strange one really as it was packed, about 3500 there. But atmosphere was flat. I suppose 3000 of that crowd dont go regularly enough to get excited about it.

Met Ryan Howley there. Nice lad.

Dinanga has been very impressive during his loan apparently.

2 shit pens cost the Boro.

I had it on the radio in the kitchen, so didn't catch it all but what i did notice atmosphere wise was that it sounded like the commentators were having a chat and a picnic in the park.

Users who are viewing this thread