Nuneaton tomorrow (2 Viewers)

J

Jack Griffin

I won't be going to Shitfields for picnics or anything...

However in keeping with my policy of supporting other local football clubs in the present situation (I've seen Sphinx & Cov Utd already) I intend to go to Nuneaton's game this weekend, if they win against 17th placed Wrexham they could go to the top of the Conference.

Sat 7th Sep, 3:00pm. Skrill Premier. Nuneaton Town vs. Wrexham

It is possible the crowd at Liberty Way could exceed that at Sixfields...

Last edited by a moderator:

RFC

I think? I support the Sky Blues, so I know where I'll be this weekend PUSB - PUSB - PUSB

bigfatronssba

I think? I support the Sky Blues, so I know where I'll be this weekend PUSB - PUSB - PUSB

Notice how you now have to refer to them as the Sky Blues rather than Coventry?

Tommystours

Hi guys . Whether you are going to watch The Sky Blues or not , today is a big game for "The Boro" . It is non-league day after all.I will be in the Boro bar having a few. Funny I Was at a party here last night.just recovered.PUSB

Gaz

I'm going the boro game today.
Quite looking forward to it too

J

Jack Griffin

Just back...

Nuneaton 2 Wrexham 0
Brown 75′ Moult 90′

HTML:
Posn 	Team 	 	Played 	GD 	Points
 1 	Cambridge 	7 	10 	17
 2 	Nuneaton 	7 	7 	17
 3 	Barnet 	 	7 	7 	14
 4 	Lincoln City 	7 	3 	13
 5 	Halifax 	7 	-1 	13

Grendel

Why is this under Coventry general chat?

letsallsingtogether

Because it is started by a coventry fan who is talking about what he is going to do instead of watching them at sixfields!!
some like you do nothing some go for a picnic some have to work like me and some want to go and watch a football match Locally.
Get over it.

Why is this under Coventry general chat?

Grendel

Because it is started by a coventry fan who is talking about what he is going to do instead of watching them at sixfields!!
some like you do nothing some go for a picnic some have to work like me and some want to go and watch a football match Locally.
Get over it.

So if someone wants to see Leicester city are you saying that they should start a thread on Coventry general chat?

letsallsingtogether

Look you are just being petty there are threads about gypsies, England' Leamington just on the first 3 pages if you don't like don't read it and why even bother to reply to it just make yourself look stupid.

So if someone wants to see Leicester city are you saying that they should start a thread on Coventry general chat?
L

Grendel

Look you are just being petty there are threads about gypsies, England' Leamington just on the first 3 pages if you don't like don't read it and why even bother to reply to it just make yourself look stupid.

L

So you would be ok with threads about Leicester? How about Aston villa? Are you ok with that?

covmark

Why? It's what we are all here for to talk about our club leaving our city.
no, the guy started a thread about going to Nuneaton, but then you have to turn it into another Northampton bore fest. Btw I've been going to Salisbury city and I've been to a Newport IOW game would anyone mind if I started a couple of new threads :)

letsallsingtogether

I don't support England but you don't see me going on to that Thread and moan that it should be in a different section.

As for the Villa or anyone else I don't really care. As I work in Leicester and my wife is from there that would't bother me ether.

So you would be ok with threads about Leicester? How about Aston villa? Are you ok with that?

simple_simon

no, the guy started a thread about going to Nuneaton, but then you have to turn it into another Northampton bore fest. Btw I've been going to Salisbury city and I've been to a Newport IOW game would anyone mind if I started a couple of new threads :)

Start anything you wish, I only replied to try and piss Grendal off.

letsallsingtogether

Why not will give us all a well deserved rest from the rest of the shit WE all read and write on here.

covmark

Why not will give us all a well deserved rest from the rest of the shit WE all read and write on here.
you're not wrong, I sometimes hope pgsm1 will rear his ugly head at least it was mildly entertaining. That's probably going too far I know, just fed up with the same sorry arguments going round and round and.......

simple_simon

you're not wrong, I sometimes hope pgsm1 will rear his ugly head at least it was mildly entertaining. That's probably going too far I know, just fed up with the same sorry arguments going round and round and.......

He is back on here, but not very often, calls himself something else now.

I know what you mean though and sometimes its good to be awkward just to get a reaction.

letsallsingtogether

Yes your right we are all hypocrites on this site but I do not read post that I don't want to and I defiantly don't post on them.

Grendel goes out of his way to do exactly this then gets upset when you don't agree.

See we have again gone of the topic because of him.......
There is hypocrisy everywhere it seems, though some fail to see it.

letsallsingtogether

Shame i would have liked to go and watch Nuneaton enjoyed it there at our pre season gam.
As for the attendance if they keep winning yes they will probably surpass that of sixfields even if you add the NTFC and CTFC attendances together.

I won't be going to Shitfields for picnics or anything...

However in keeping with my policy of supporting other local football clubs in the present situation (I've seen Sphinx & Cov Utd already) I intend to go to Nuneaton's game this weekend, if they win against 17th placed Wrexham they could go to the top of the Conference.

Sat 7th Sep, 3:00pm. Skrill Premier. Nuneaton Town vs. Wrexham

It is possible the crowd at Liberty Way could exceed that at Sixfields...

Grendel

Yes your right we are all hypocrites on this site but I do not read post that I don't want to and I defiantly don't post on them.

Grendel goes out of his way to do exactly this then gets upset when you don't agree.

See we have again gone of the topic because of him.......

The thread is off topic it's in the wrong place and you are a hypocrite for failing to acknowledge that.

Users who are viewing this thread