O’hare (to shut up cc84cov, Nick and the rest of them once and for all) (1 Viewer)

ms639

He’s a creative midfielder, his job is to create chances

He’s created 63 of them

That’s the 5th highest in the league, and shoulders above anyone else who plays for us

It really is not his fault that we’re below par when it comes to finishing

Please stop this shit now

e0923300ede98253db4868c4402c45e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

He’s a creative minefielder, his job is to create chances

He’s created 63 of them

That’s the 5th highest in the league, and shoulders above anyone else who plays for us

Tbf he had a few shots today one was a good save, the others hit defenders not surprised as he is always surrounded by the opposition.

ms639

You can say that he's one of our best players, vital to the way we play, a brilliant chance creator (all of which is true)... and also that his finishing is dreadful.

They are not mutually exclusive.

Totally agree. But calling him shit, calls for him to be dropped and questioning his number of assists is just stupid

Nick

Administrator
Totally agree. But calling him shit, calls for him to be dropped and questioning his number of assists is just stupid

I've never called for him to be dropped but why can't his assists and goals be questioned? We have no replacement at all in that position so he's undroppable regardless.

When it comes to shooting he gets treated like a child, had a shot straight at the keeper today and it was like he won a prize because he got it on target.

slowpoke

I've never called for him to be dropped but why can't his assists and goals be questioned? We have no replacement at all in that position so he's undroppable regardless.

When it comes to shooting he gets treated like a child, had a shot straight at the keeper today and it was like he won a prize because he got it on target.
He’s our best player, we need better players with him,

CDK

Think the boy is brilliant as much as creation of chances,but more so his industry off the ball energy ,winning it back.
If he could score 10 goals or more a season we would have sold him by now.

Adge

It’s fair that he should be disappointed with his goals especially the position he plays (no 10). But the bottom line is are we a better team with O’Hare in the team? Everyone knows the answer to that.

SBT

He was the best player on the pitch today, and it wasn’t especially close. His ability to receive the ball under pressure and put his marker on the back foot is fantastic. He constantly looks for the ball and looks to be high on confidence, which is no mean feat considering our recent form - bar Vik it’s hard to think of another player like that in our squad.

cc84cov

Regardless he’s off in the summer...that’s if they can find a buyer this time of course unlike in January,they even had to go to the media to try drum some attention up 😉

cc84cov

He’s created 63 of them

Can I as you a question ?

why didn’t any of the bigger clubs come in and take him in January? We are a selling club after all no ? After all the stats talk for themselves don’t they ??

Frostie

He’s created 63 of them

Remove set pieces & he's top of the list.

Ccfcisparks

why didn’t any of the bigger clubs come in and take him in January? We are a selling club after all no ? After all the stats talk for themselves don’t they ??
Why did no big team come and sign Brennan Johnson or Bright?

Jamesimus

Can anyone tell me why callum O’Hare did not get taken from us in January?

We don't know why. But realistically, money is tight for many championship clubs this season, and he's certainly not Premier League yet.

Also, pipe down, you are extremely embarrassing and many of these posts (like your other ones) will come back to haunt you.

pusbccfc

His performance level dropped slightly today after 3/4 fantastic games previous.

The amount of games he's played in the last 2 years is borderline unheard of. Hardly misses a minute.

Frostie

How many Championship players were signed by Premier League clubs in January?

cc84cov

We don't know why. But realistically, money is tight for many championship clubs this season, and he's certainly not Premier League yet.

Also, pipe down, you are extremely embarrassing and many of these posts (like your other ones) will come back to haunt you.
Ok brilliant but let’s stay on track nobody came in for him in January,volumes etc

cc84cov

How many Championship players were signed by Premier League clubs in January?
This isn’t just any old championship player though mate...as you said take off set pieces he’s top of that list ? I’m not getting into this with you mate I know you have graphs pie charts etc ready for me so let’s leave it here and I’ll carry on with the other plonkers 😉🤣

Jamesimus

This isn’t just any old championship player though mate...as you said take off set pieces he’s top of that list ? I’m not getting into this with you mate I know you have graphs pie charts etc ready for me so let’s leave it here and I’ll carry on with the other plonkers 😉🤣

He's top of the list for chances created if you take out set pieces. Eventually, he will be gone. When he is gone, I hope we can bring in someone better with the fee.

Also, when he is gone, you'll look like a bigger mug than you do now.

Other players mentioned do get good reviews when they play well; Hamer, Gyokeres, Sheaf etc.

Jamesimus

Ok brilliant but let’s stay on track nobody came in for him in January,volumes etc

Volumes? What are you on about? No one came in for Mo Salah in January. What does that even mean? Lots of good players stayed at their respective clubs.

RegTheDonk

Some bloke way back from us was shouting get him off and sell him.

Think he was on the wind up he also wanted Walker on.

cc84cov

He's top of the list for chances created if you take out set pieces. Eventually, he will be gone. When he is gone, I hope we can bring in someone better with the fee.

Also, when he is gone, you'll look like a bigger mug than you do now.

Other players mentioned do get good reviews when they play well; Hamer, Gyokeres, Sheaf etc.
I hope he can go on and add goals to his game with us at 24 though I’m struggling to see where this composure comes from,gives 100% can’t ever knock his commitment...just want more 🤷🏻‍♂️

Jamesimus

🤣

So Liverpool are on par with Coventry for being a selling club ? Lol

I didn't say that, but can understand your smooth brain may have taken that from my post.

Just to simplify the point - other good players stayed at their respective clubs in the January transfer window.

Users who are viewing this thread