O'Donovan in Australia (1 Viewer)

If someone has already posted this, I apologise but I've just been reading the Sydney "Daily Telegraph" & saw that Roy O'Donovan has signed for the Central Coast Mariners in the A-League. The article tells about his three years at Sunderland in the top flight, all his loans & CCFC gets a mention.

Roy must be like Phineas Fogg in "Around The Leagues in 80 Games!"

H

Huckerby

Didn't he go home cause he was homesick?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

torchomatic

The only memorable thing about O'Donovan was his wife and the twitter storm she caused.

Skyblueweeman

Jay Tabb as well didn't he? Wanted to be closer to London. And there was that French guy who's name escapes me we had for a few months at Sixfields. Think he turned up at Walsall later on.

To be fair, Reading is closer to London than Cov. Met him once in one of the places I used to work. Nice guy.

torchomatic

There was a general discussion on City players from what I can remember and I don't think Our Roy came out too well. His missus waded in with comments such as "thanks for paying our mortgage", etc.

What was that Torch?

Skyblueweeman

There was a general discussion on City players from what I can remember and I don't think Our Roy came out too well. His missus waded in with comments such as "thanks for paying our mortgage", etc.

Nice to see a WAG doing her bit to discourage the 'money-grabbing cow' persona that a lot of them have.

Users who are viewing this thread