Official - we are in administration already (1 Viewer)

ashbyjan

From Trust Rep at court

Moz Baker ‏@mozccfc1987 5m
just come out if court...remains complex...ccfc ltd remainsvin admin.acl say golden share with ltd..ccfc dispute this

SonofErnie

Surely the league is the main arbiter of where the golden share is held and they have categorically stated it's with CCFC Ltd. if not SISU have moved it without permission. Either way SISU lose !

CCFCSteve

A couple of things. I havent got a clue how they have got to £60m, sounds ridiculous. The figures everyone wants to know is how much SISU are actually owed, whether this is debt or equity investment, how much ARVO have invested (sounds like its £8.4m) and whether this is fully secured.

The lack of transparency is frightening. I dont believe the figures they are quoting unless there are huge management charges, pay offs etc. It would be up to an Administrator/Nominee of a CVA to conclude the voting values of all parties. I believe ACLs final claim could justifiably be tens of millions as mentioned above

Either way the Administrators job is to maximise realisations ie accept the best offer available for all creditors.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director

They wrote off £35m. They took over 16.5m creditors (which i think included £6m owed to GR etc if we got promoted to premiership which has also now been written off ) and against that took over £7.9m in assets then topped up with cash of £930k

as it turned out their initial investment was probably netted down to £3.5m

Godiva

Gotcha!!!

Soooooo complex man - you forget what's where and why and how.

Yes, it is so easy to lose the perspective in this mess of facts, half-facts and made-up's.

grego_gee

You seem to be talking about this outcome as fact.... It's been said by a few on here that SISU's dangerous juggling games regarding registrations,golden share, etc could result in a lot harsher penalties than you talk of here.....Do you know something they don't? If they're right then I think the scoreline is definitely not 1-0 SISU.

• CCFC will survive
  • 10 pts this year
  • the onerous rent deal will be gone,
  • and maybe the AVRO debt will be gone too....!!!! ???
3-0 already!

:pimp:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread