OH hYAM (3 Viewers)

rob9872

Missed the one and only

rob9872

The only one he took 😉

Paxman II

You just knew it!
Because there is some kind of karma attached to it. Blackburn come take arguably our best defender as we needed the money. Short while later the clubs roles are reversed as we now have a little money and have replaced with better defenders. To top it off faz who can't any longer get in our team goes to Blackburn! We go through to the quarter finals and Blackburn go out. Well that's football in a short space of time.
Got to feel for blackburn though, I thought they deserved to go through on the night.

hill83

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

clint van damme

Why is a centre back taking it.

The stupidest post on this thread

Because there is some kind of karma attached to it. Blackburn come take arguably our best defender as we needed the money. Short while later the clubs roles are reversed as we now have a little money and have replaced with better defenders. To top it off faz who can't any longer get in our team goes to Blackburn! We go through to the quarter finals and Blackburn go out. Well that's football in a short space of time.
Got to feel for blackburn though, I thought they deserved to go through on the night.

Apologies hamertime

covcity4life

Don't be a whiney bitch mate

olderskyblue

After last nights performance, im glad Blackburn are out. Rather face Newcastle.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Blackburn were absolutely superb last night. Normally I couldn't care less about a neutral game but I watched from 60 minutes to the bitter end and it was great to watch.

wingy

Home draw and we might have a chance to sell corporate out, failing that Leicester at home.
Let's the rematch on between Doug and that woman from their bigwigs whoever she was!

Users who are viewing this thread