O'Hare going all the way (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

He doesn’t contribute a lot of goals or assists but that doesn’t mean he’s not a good player.

There is zero chance Villa would swap him for Shipley or Westbrooke for example who have scored and created more
Wouldn't happen anyway. Shippers would never sign for Villa or Everton.

Gint11

Class act premiership bound - only a matter of time into villa's matchday squad - if he doesn't get in next season he will be loaned out to championship and will be playing premiership following season - future international star in the making he's that good

don’t get this one bit. From what I’ve seen he’s a decent young player and a live wire but plenty to work on. Class act is bollocks

cc84cov

Doesn’t seem anyone thinks he’s going al the way and will play international football now then judging by the lack of comments since the thread refresh ?

stay_up_skyblues

I think he’s a very talented lad clearly learning his trade. Had some good games, some not so good. Shows naivety at times but also oozes class occasionally. Will certainly play at a higher level than this for me. Another young loanee with us in his first or second season of football getting shit after a bad game. Same every season.

robbiekeane

Doesn’t seem anyone thinks he’s going al the way and will play international football now then judging by the lack of comments since the thread refresh ?
Id say he will be a premier league player one day for sure.

He’s the one player in our team (maybe Alan now too) who would terrify defenders. Obviously not the finished article and has the strength of a 13 year old girl but he is a live wire and great option for us.

Lack of experience has let him down a few times with regards to knowing when to just hoof it or release it at a certain stage in a game but that’s to be expected.

He’s also being played out of position at times isn’t he? From what I remember he plays best as a slightly advanced CM.

Still, take the slightly disappointing performance of a 21 year old lad who’s moments of magic have won us games and enjoy your “told your so” moment :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:;)

stupot07

He's very good as an impact sub, but very average when he starts. Luke Thomas was a better player for us and had far more impact on games than O'Hare. Cant see either of them having a premier league career.

If we could get Bright back, I'd be happy to send O'Hare back to villa.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

He's very good as an impact sub, but very average when he starts. Luke Thomas was a better player for us and had far more impact on games than O'Hare. Cant see either of them having a premier league career.

If we could get Bright back, I'd be happy to send O'Hare back to villa.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Very good point thomas was miles ahead of O’Hare it’s not even close

Magwitch

O’Hare is a good player, wasn’t at his best yesterday but that happens, I still think he could do really well alongside a centre forward

Grendel

skyblue025

I can't see him making it as a premier league player. He will be 22 before next season starts and wouldn't get into a championship team at the minute. Reminds me of Lameiras. Loads of skill but lightweight and drifts out of games for long periods.

cc84cov

I can't see him making it as a premier league player. He will be 22 before next season starts and wouldn't get into a championship team at the minute. Reminds me of Lameiras. Loads of skill but lightweight and drifts out of games for long periods.
No chance as said I don’t see Luke thomas playing premiership football & he’s Miles ahead of O’Hare

Warwickhunt

Yes he is a good player destined for bigger things! but he was at fault for shrewsbury's injury time winner!! he had the ball in the corner by the shrewsbury's goal line and tried to get a foul by dropping to the floor, he was trying to buy a foul but the ref denied the claim and they went straight up the field and scored from it.

covcity4life

Yes he is a good player destined for bigger things! but he was at fault for shrewsbury's injury time winner!! he had the ball in the corner by the shrewsbury's goal line and tried to get a foul by dropping to the floor, he was trying to buy a foul but the ref denied the claim and they went straight up the field and scored from it.
also cost us the pboro equaliser

frustrating as obviously he can make impact other end too

what was he thinking when shipley played him through earlier in game? return pass that went to keeper. really poor

cc84cov

also cost us the pboro equaliser

frustrating as obviously he can make impact other end too

what was he thinking when shipley played him through earlier in game? return pass that went to keeper. really poor
His decision making is awful

Warwickhunt

The youngsters have got to learn game management to win in this league! How mny times have sides scored against us in the 90+ minute time frame?

Brighton Sky Blue

The youngsters have got to learn game management to win in this league! How mny times have sides scored against us in the 90+ minute time frame?

Since our recruitment strategy is centred around buying youngsters to sell at a profit this is going to be a recurring theme.

Johhny Blue

There is an article online in something called the Athletic UK from a journalist on Twitter @greggevans40 which features an interview with O'Hare. I can't read the whole article as it requires a subscription but the tweet from the journalist implies there is a January recall option in his loan (which I wasn't aware of). Given he is out of contract in the summer I would suggest this could be highly likely.
Get a subscription you cheap bastard. Then post so the rest of us can read it for free

pipkin73

Ethr yu hve th best speling ad gramer or yh jst c**t nvr spel
This has been said for at least 2 years now. Before ifollow he was our go to man as always at the game and his commentary was hard to follow but better than nothing. Used to it now and understand all his messages. Keep going mate.

Reactions: TTG

Sky Blue Harry H

Since our recruitment strategy is centred around buying youngsters to sell at a profit this is going to be a recurring theme.
Since our recruitment strategy is centred around buying youngsters to sell at a profit this is going to be a recurring theme. (Sorry - couldn't resist!)

procdoc

You have to take people’s opinions on here with a pinch of salt. I remember some saying Maddison was average

SlowerThanPlatt

You have to take people’s opinions on here with a pinch of salt. I remember some saying Maddison was average

You have to take into account that he played most of his games for us between the ages of 16 and 18.

By the same age he had joined Leicester for £25m

Users who are viewing this thread