oldham game (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

elephanttears

After the wembley final all the fans will disappear again for another season

I dont get whats wrong with this, clearly if a team is doing well you will get more fans going and if your not doing well you will get less. Its really really simple.

Would you keep going to watch a shit film up the showcase over and over gain, no

RoboCCFC90

I don't know what people are concerned about I was planning to wear the shorts from the 1975 Chocolate Brown strip tomorrow ;)

elephanttears

I don't know what people are concerned about I was planning to wear the shorts from the 1975 Chocolate Brown strip tomorrow ;)

I know whats wrong with people, the birds will be out up town partying tonight with belts for a skirt and their titties hanging out...... Mmmmmm

RoboCCFC90

I dont get whats wrong with this, clearly if a team is doing well you will get more fans going and if your not doing well you will get less. Its really really simple.

Would you keep going to watch a shit film up the showcase over and over gain, no

One word my friend L-o-y-a-l-t-y.. Thats what winds people up, It's okay if you work or can't make due to where you live, but if you don't go up to support your team when your doing bad then that ain't a real fan..

Mucca Mad Boys

Supporting a football team is a LOT different to a film.

To some, football is a massive part of their lives, football is very much like a religion. Watching films isn't.

Shit analogy pal.

elephanttears

One word my friend L-o-y-a-l-t-y.. Thats what winds people up, It's okay if you work or can't make due to where you live, but if you don't go up to support your team when your doing bad then that ain't a real fan..

Ooooh im the biggest bestest loyal coventry fan, get real loyalty was dead in football years ago.

elephanttears

Supporting a football team is a LOT different to a film.

To some, football is a massive part of their lives, football is very much like a religion. Watching films isn't.

Shit analogy pal.

Tell that to the people who watch twighlight saga lol

Ok then if the bingo was shit week in week out down the gala would you still go?

RoboCCFC90

Ooooh im the biggest bestest loyal coventry fan, get real loyalty was dead in football years ago.

I am sure that all fans who turn up every week to see City would disagree with that..

RoboCCFC90

Tell that to the people who watch twighlight saga lol

Ok then if the bingo was shit week in week out down the gala would you still go?

Okay if we are saying that my Mother has been playing the lottery for 30 odd years, never won nout but still plays it! Loyalty!

RoboCCFC90

there the ones that believe the player when he kisses the badge mate

Yeah I believe that mate at times, but got to remember to these players Football is a job and if you get offered more money elsewhere for the same job its a no brainer that you'll take it..

elephanttears

Yeah I believe that mate at times, but got to remember to these players Football is a job and if you get offered more money elsewhere for the same job its a no brainer that you'll take it..

Are you serious, you believe it. People believe what they want to believe.

image-12-for-kevin-thornton-s-coventry-city-career-in-pictures-gallery-191428362.jpg

jabharty

Don't travel. Non-essential, and the snow is still coming down. BBC say that we will get torrential snow from around 5:30. Will be a miracle if they get it started, and they will probably only get an attendance of 4-5k if the roads are bad.

GaryJones

A football match has NEVER been cancelled or postponed at the Ricoh (although I can think of a few I wish were!)

Baginton

Lights are on at the Ricoh, undersoil heating on too...

13cm / 5'' of snow has fallen so far, main roads should be cleared, but will the car parks ?

Ashdown1

The challenge is on.............but the snow is due to cease around 1.00 am. The snow ploughs and gritters will work all night to open up the major roads and I'd imagine our friendly stewards are on standby to clear and salt the paths and car parks around the stadium. My guess is it will be chilly but no colder than the other night but quite playable. Grab your blankets if you are over 70 and fill your hip flasks with a warming tot, for the rest of you, man up and get down and support the Sky Blues !!

elephanttears

The challenge is on.............but the snow is due to cease around 1.00 am. The snow ploughs and gritters will work all night to open up the major roads and I'd imagine our friendly stewards are on standby to clear and salt the paths and car parks around the stadium. My guess is it will be chilly but no colder than the other night but quite playable. Grab your blankets if you are over 70 and fill your hip flasks with a warming tot, for the rest of you, man up and get down and support the Sky Blues !!

Apparently the response team stewards would like to help but they haven't been given enough warning they need 5 working days to respond. They are currently eating there way through a KFC bucket and 5 litres of coke each.

Users who are viewing this thread