Oldham (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

James Smith

Bollocks come on City.

stupot07

Is that 4 games without a win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Lost. Weren't good enough today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Hobo

Another punch at air by RCC

H

Huckerby

For fuck sake. We need to win these games if we are going to get promoted. Obviously we have been playing amazing for the best part of the season but we heave dropped far too many points in games we should be winning. I'll be honest I get a bit confused when we play fortune when we seem to be lacking some attacking spark? Not jumping on him it's more aimed at Mowbray? We should have won today.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

The truth is that we aren't as good as a lot of posters think. We shold be more concerned about ourselves than other teams.

mechaishida

What the hell is going wrong?!

Fucking bottle-droppers, unbelievable.

This has to be cut out, we're going nowhere unless this lack of ruthlessness and organisation is addressed.

Fucking fuming, for the second week running.

Gazolba

Never should have started Cole. He cost us a sub again today. Every player must be able to last 90 minutes if needed.

MatthewWallis

A few times this season our defending has gone back to what it used to be. Too often I'm seeing our defenders not make tackles and are letting them cross the ball giving them the chance to score shitty goals. We won't get promoted if we keep doing this

H

Huckerby

I guess we're unlucky that Turner got injured, but still do frustrating. My honest opinion is that we will miss out on autos and go into the playoffs, and miss out on promotion. Not just based on today.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Not sure why the best player from last week didn't get a look in this. We need tempo to break things down and without Murphy we just don't have it. Armstrong looking a bit out of sorts as well.

That said, it's only stupid errors from the keeper which have cost points in the last 3.

No Way Back

We have needed an experienced GK in the squad from the start of the season. I know he's still learning but these mistakes are costing us too many points.

Gazolba

We have needed an experienced GK in the squad from the start of the season. I know he's still learning but these mistakes are costing us too many points.

Totally agree and have been saying it from day one of the season. The GK is the most important position.

We'll need 2 or 3 wins on the trot now to get back and we haven't won in four.

Last edited:

mechaishida

It's obvious something is amiss, the last four games have brought to light some very integral issues within the team, but I, like others, was rubbished and shot down.

This is indeed concerning; there's no fight in them.

dongonzalos

The truth is that we aren't as good as a lot of posters think. We shold be more concerned about ourselves than other teams.

I think the opposite we should ahnnilate teams. Go in with ultra confidence. Which would happen with a Ricketts type of man in goal.
Teans are frightened and sitting back, we should punish them for that.

Hobo

Cole unfit at 34 isn't what we need. Experienced keeper we do need and some extra cover at centre half (if Turners injury is as bad asit seems).
A win was all important today not the performance. Jimmy deserved a win.

Users who are viewing this thread