Olympics LIVE! (1 Viewer)

Bluegirl

The swimming was superb this morning - we won gold and bronze in the womens freestyle.
The American relay swum an amazing race against the french to pip them to the gold in the last few seconds!
BG

Vixen

Did anyone else hear the fireworks they had weren't real???? they were computerised

I don't get it :confused:

Nick

Administrator
Oh, what happened to the diver? Saw on GMTV he had fallen out wth his mate and come last?

Bluegirl

Dunno bout them falling out but they didnt do very well
He's in the individual event next week though - looking forward to seeing him in that, he's very good
BG

Bunnykins

We only got Bronze in Eventing.:eek: I Did see Mary King in The Cross Country missed The Dressage and ShowJumping Though.

Bunnykins

Yes But got to admit They were Good.

We Should have got Silver at least. Oh Well at least they got something:D

Vixen

Have we got anyone in the track and field to look forward to? I must admit I do prefer these type of events even though the Americans dominate it.

I miss the good ol' days of Sally Gunnell, Linford, Colin Jackson and that black guy with small ears who used to run 200 metres (I think)

Has anyone noticed China's medal total? CHEAT CHEAT :D

pagey89

was expecting the chinese to do well tbh, after all they brought in a load of american and european coaches to train their athletes

daveccfc

Did she wet herself again?

I see Team GB are doing quite well now, on the radio earlier it said 3rd in the medal table (Could have changed now) but for a country our size it is amazing.

Deanoaka

Team GB Cycling are immense. I never thought they were that good but they just KO every single event.

I reckon 4 more golds and 15 more overall!

Users who are viewing this thread