One missed rent payment from homelessness (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

With Wigan it looks they have days to find a buyer, or they will be gone, and as FP says above SW are a ticking time bomb if they get relegated, they haven't made any real signings so far as well, and though they had a decent start last season they hit a huge downslope post Xmas and in the end just stayed up.
Christ if someone would have said three years ago that the skyblues would be in a better position than both Wigan and SW, I would have told them to see a psychiatrist

Brighton Sky Blue

With Wigan it looks they have days to find a buyer, or they will be gone, and as FP says above SW are a ticking time bomb if they get relegated, they haven't made any real signings so far as well, and though they had a decent start last season they hit a huge downslope post Xmas and in the end just stayed up.
Christ if someone would have said three years ago that the skyblues would be in a better position than both Wigan and SW, I would have told them to see a psychiatrist

And bizarrely as long as crowds are limited at grounds we have no real disadvantage from groundsharing.

Brighton Sky Blue

if we've done a good deal we'll pay very little. Blues on the other hand have the burden over looking after the place

The moment crowds are allowed back at 50%+ capacity we'll start to take a hit compared to other clubs. It's strange, I want full crowds back ASAP but it definitely suits us better for them not to be

skyblue1991

The moment crowds are allowed back at 50%+ capacity we'll start to take a hit compared to other clubs. It's strange, I want full crowds back ASAP but it definitely suits us better for them not to be
How does it suit us more BCD compared to fans in the stadium?

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Agrred but I meant commercially with the deal with BCFC, unless you did mean it from a footballing perspective?
It's commercially compared with other teams, if everybody has very limited gates then everybody suffers the capped income from them. At 30% capacity at St Andrews sold out we'd be not far from normal income whereas 30% for say Derby will have a greater impact.

Users who are viewing this thread