Only two people to blame (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

As I've said earlier TM & MV have clearly cocked up but surely the number of loans we are reliant on ensures we will always have a huge churn of players. It is always said that this is the same for all clubs in this league but of the players that made 30 or more league appearances last season including sub
Stokes & RCC - still with us
Vince - sold
Fleck - left
Arma - left
Murphy - left
Ricketts - a bit part player for this season.

Has TM got the managerial skills to deal with that volume of changes I doubt he ever had to do that previously at other clubs.There needs to be more stability or you risk a transfer window like the last one.

Grendel

MV (in stark contrast to last season) apparently doesn't know where our budget falls in the league this season, as he confirmed on CWR on Fridays phone in.

My guess is that our budget is the same as last season whereas most other teams in league one have moved forward and increased. Which basically equates to a budget cut in real terms.

Why would other clubs budgets increase.

georgehudson

always problematic to identify culprits, but,
i'm looking forward to that film that's coming out soon,
'invasion of the dorks'

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

you cannot prove the budget is any lower than last year

shut up now
You say you listen to the radio ? Well i and others herd Tony Mowbray say in an interview on CWR that the Budget is Lower This Season. :facepalm:

I know we all hate SISU and want them gone, but for the state of the current team the only ones to blame are TM and MV. Our budget was known and yet we let all those players go and the aimed for Championship players. Look at this division and you need big strong players not kids. Sometimes you can be lucky like we were with Armstrong etc, but you can't bank on that but we did, hence. Where we are now, before Jan we need an experienced ,for this division , manager.
we need our big boys back. jay tabb, freddy eastwood, joe cole. no stability whatsoever without these legends within our club!! agreed?

Users who are viewing this thread