Opinon of a corporate lawyer on Otium (1 Viewer)

Grendel

It is fairly obvious that they are now trying to sell the club. Contract extensions help create an asset base so technically increase the net worth of the business. I assume this is also why they are trying to purchase a share of the stadium.
The wage bill cannot be more than 5 million now, Given season tickets, sky revenue, sponsorship deals we must now practically be revenue neutral on an operational basis. It is nonsense to suggest we are still £500,000 a month in losses.
All this has to be to sell but to sell at a value well beyond the notional £1. All this is what happened at Southampton. Unfortunately the idiot Ken failed then as he will now and eventually we will lurch into administration.

georgehudson

opinion of a corporate lawyer on otium

well started 'eric', & well done all other posters,
surely what 'kd' should do is create a computer game that mirrors the owning of a football club,
my own personal opinion is that whoever our owners are ?
the persons at the helm have crucified themselves forever in future business / finance dealings,
save your own faces if you can,
f.o.s.

PUSB

Wrenstreetcarpark

I think Rob you are not the only one whose brain hurts trying to figure this all out. There are a lot of good points raised on this forum, there are also a lot good minds looking at the issues and yet with all the skills we have available we still can't figure out what the hell is going on!

is it because ....

the plan is so devious/obscure we cant see it
the plan is so simple we have overlooked it
there is no detailed plan just a series of stumblings between crises

your guess is as good as mine or anyone elses - however the image of being mushrooms kept in dark and fed on B/S repeatedly comes to mind............ probably the only clear image i have had in respect of SISU and co !!!!

We can be sure that Iggy and Dooloser are not just sitting back and doing nothing. Our problem is trying to see the "game" from their side. These are clever and ruthless people not like the fat idiot John Clarke OBEse. Just because we can't see what they are doing doesn't mean they aren't busy plotting their next move.

ericagradus

well started 'eric', & well done all other posters,
surely what 'kd' should do is create a computer game that mirrors the owning of a football club,
my own personal opinion is that whoever our owners are ?
the persons at the helm have crucified themselves forever in future business / finance dealings,
save your own faces if you can,
f.o.s.

PUSB

Thanks, but it is Erica

wingy

I have to say it again, just for the avoidance of doubt, the Option is owned by CCFC. Not CCFC Holdings, not Sky Blue Sport and Leisure or anything else.
If it is shown anywhere as being owned by any other entity that is wrong.

Is this still the case??

Found this here

Business Overview
Otium Entertainment Group Limited is an Other business incorporated in England & Wales on 21st April 2011. Their business activity is recorded as Activities Of Other Holding Companies N.e.c.. Otium Entertainment Group Limited is run by 2 current members. and 1 company secretary. 2 shareholders own the total shares within the company. It is also part of a group.

The company has not yet filed accounts. Otium Entertainment Group Limited's risk score was amended on 21/05/2013.

I don't know if its relevant or not but the 'risk score' was amended recently. Is this just a normal annual review or did something trigger the change. It also doesn't mention if it got worse or better.

What is 'the risk'?

wingy

Found this here

I don't know if its relevant or not but the 'risk score' was amended recently. Is this just a normal annual review or did something trigger the change. It also doesn't mention if it got worse or better.

What is 'the risk'?

They were recently on the verge of being struck off,but it was reversed about three weeks ago ,however the 200% article tonight says they were still high risk @ 2-6-2013.

Just more games I'm guessing

Fluffsta

Can I just step back and applaud the work and effort in this thread. People with more legal and law knowledge than I ever will learn. We are all pulling for the sake of our club in any way we possibly can.

Users who are viewing this thread