Order Order (1 Viewer)

peekingtom

I propose That we elect Bobby Gould as a chairman / Representative of the SKY BLUE FANS , Having heard him last week i think we can trust him .

NottsCov

Heard him on SSN yesterday, he was very passionate about the whole ordeal put it that way. I think if he came in he'd end up nutting someone!

cyril

People will always disagree with you on this site to make up for being single/loners/keyboard warriors. I think it's a fair point mate

ricohman

He said on sky sports yesterday that when he was manager in 93/4 the club was 3 mil in dept, he was going to sell phil babb to liverpool for 3mil to clear it.

He was fuming on air yesterday going mad, wondering what these people have done to the club

Nick

Administrator
passion is fine but he made little sense other than he's pissed off and that he "speaks Caludon Castle English"?

I think the more bigger names who get involved the better! I hate that everybody now needs a law degree to e able to support the club!

J

Jack Griffin

passion is fine but he made little sense other than he's pissed off and that he "speaks Caludon Castle English"?

Bobby has super heart & loves the club with a passion, but I can confidently assert he would have some difficulty following the language spoken by the students these days.

I know I would!

Spencer

I propose That we elect Bobby Gould as a chairman / Representative of the SKY BLUE FANS , Having heard him last week i think we can trust him .

If the SBT signed up bobby, John sillett, George Curtis and a few others (ie Micky gynn, David Philips) I'd know that true supporters were represented i'd and happily sign my money over.

Users who are viewing this thread