Ostigard (1 Viewer)

PVA

Kyke McFadzean, who has already dropped a huge hint about his own future with the club as his own contract draws to a close, told CoventryLive: “Leo wants to come back but I don’t know what’s going on at Brighton.”

The young defender is out of contract at his Premier League parent club who have an option to extend his contract by a further year. That would mean City would either have to pay to get him permanently, assuming the Seagulls are prepared to sell, or try to get him back on loan.

McFadzean, who has also been doing his level best to convince out of contract Leicester City midfielder Matty James sign for the Sky Blues this summer, continued: “I think Brighton have got plans to give him a new deal so I just said to Leo, just sign your new deal and come back.

“I told him that would be easier. If you can’t come permanently, get a new deal and come back on loan because it will only improve you.

giphy.gif

robbiekeane

Kyke McFadzean, who has already dropped a huge hint about his own future with the club as his own contract draws to a close, told CoventryLive: “Leo wants to come back but I don’t know what’s going on at Brighton.”

The young defender is out of contract at his Premier League parent club who have an option to extend his contract by a further year. That would mean City would either have to pay to get him permanently, assuming the Seagulls are prepared to sell, or try to get him back on loan.

McFadzean, who has also been doing his level best to convince out of contract Leicester City midfielder Matty James sign for the Sky Blues this summer, continued: “I think Brighton have got plans to give him a new deal so I just said to Leo, just sign your new deal and come back.

“I told him that would be easier. If you can’t come permanently, get a new deal and come back on loan because it will only improve you.

giphy.gif

Love that. I guess I never really appreciated how much senior players can have a role in recruitment and persuading people to come back. Bit like Doyle when he said he was on the phone to Mcnulty every day trying to get him to come. Shows how important it has to have these leaders in the team

CDK

If Leo wants to come back ,think rose and hyam will be as improved as Leo has over the season then it would be a vastly improved solid backline next season.

PVA

For the love of Gyok, please just let us sign one left-sided CB. I like Hyam, but I don't want to watch him play 46 more games of trying to play it out from the back with his right foot.

I'm guessing that Rose played there at the weekend to see how he gets on there with a view to playing there next season.

There aren't that many left footed centre backs about and with lots of teams now playing three at the back they will come at a premium.

Richard Wood anyone? 😂

CDK

lefty's are a dying breed it seems or certainly availabe ones are and every team must be after them.

Users who are viewing this thread