Ostigard (1 Viewer)

SBT

The “Osti” nickname is extremely cringe IMO. Has anyone ever called him that in real life?

lordy_87

This thread is starting to resemble the Carl Baker one.
He isnt coming Im afraid or it would have happened and if he was released by Brighton there would be a lot of other clubs interested who could pay Brighton and Osti a lot more money than us.
Time to close the thread
Except Baker did return :cool: #bakerday

PVA

Just listened to the Sky Blues Extra podcast with him. Seems a good bloke. Loves the F word.

Brighton fans are raving about him in pre season though and they seem to expect him to be part of the squad next season.

I think we have almost no chance of signing him now unfortunately. He either stays with Brighton or if he does go out on loan it'd be to a top 6 championship club.

Grendel

The “Osti” nickname is extremely cringe IMO. Has anyone ever called him that in real life?

so “osti” is cringe but “Bigi” is cool?

Grendel

Grendel

fair enough, must be good to finally have it off your chest

How is that off my chest? It just shows nonsense and condescending drivel that he spouts - yesterday you referred to Earlsdon as the biggest conspiracy theorist on here I think.

Shame you changed your name. That 5G shite you spouted under Ring of Steel - I’d have dined out on that all night

• Haha
Reactions: COV

Dog

How is that off my chest? It just shows nonsense and condescending drivel that he spouts - yesterday you referred to Earlsdon as the biggest conspiracy theorist on here I think.

Shame you changed your name. That 5G shite you spouted under Ring of Steel - I’d have dined out on that all night

You dine out on shite?

Is this place about football or fetishism?

SBT

Grendel when he uncovers that I used the nickname Bigi in October 2020:

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread